Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

When Setanta had the epl there was a bird called Rebecca Lowe who did a great job on a Monday night show. Fans in audience type thing. Think she’s on some American channel now

Wolves’ 17-song list of homophobic chants given to stewards ahead of Brighton clash

Rebecca was on NBC with the two Robbies (Earle and Mustoe). I think they are on Peacock now.

This Arsenal team could win the league

Early days.

Formation from a defensive pov still looks a little unsettled

Woolwich will win the league this year.

Some squad they’ve put together. Bedding in but Rice, Partey, Odegaard should work in midfield on paper. Defense is young but should get better as it goes along…

I really like the way they sustain pressure and pin teams back.

Arsenal have way too many flakey lads.

Wouldn’t really fancy arterta either.

While rice is decent you’d think trying to sign a striker instead do a 100 million on him would have been a better idea.

They’re a team that will probably find it easier away from home.

When dour organised teams come to the Emirates it then requires some guile going forward and that’s when the counter attack has found them wanting.

Hopefully Rice can help that but as I said very early days. Few injuries could derail the project.

Rate these 3 mangers in order. Klopp, Ten Hag & Arteta.

Ten hag
Klopp
Arteta

That’s a ridiculous decision to send a player off for.

Daft

Kieran Tierney is surely better than that joker.

A yellow card for time wasting against Crystal Palace in the second game of the season is embarrassing.

1 Like

The initial yellow was bizarre considering they’ve brought in the ruling for adding on time for time wasting.

There seems to be this idea that Tierney’s legs are going

The reffing seems to have gotten worse

Thats a pen

No way

Yeah, no pen