Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

One of them plays for a team going for Quadruple.

One of them plays for a mid table side.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The dirty German shat his togs against the might
Of Nathan ake and Jeremy Doku.

A nothing manager.

A fraction and it’s a pen… Decent game, both teams went for it and had good chances to win it.

1 Like

Brilliant match. City have great control at times but Liverpool just look a way better and more dangerous team. They are a relentless machine when on form like this. Klopp deserves a second league or history won’t be kind to him, which is totally unfair really.

3 Likes

If yer winding lads up over English association soccer at least get it right. Poor wumming.

1 Like

City look a little leggy in the second half of games lately… A mark of the cunts that they are never bet.

Huge game v Arsenal now.

A draw be great.

1 Like

Klopp deserves nothing. Every time he’s presented with a chance v city he settles for a draw.

Ah he’s an unbelievable manager. If he only wins one league it will always be held against him though. Win this year and he will go down as an undoubted all time great of the English game. What’s the run in like?

I’d say the knowledgable football men like @neilld were engrossed in that. A high octane contest. 10 games to go for the Redmen in the title race. A daunting fixture away to Ten Hag’s all-conquering Man United team in there though.

1 Like

He’ll be remembered as a bottler. Nobody counts behind closed door sport either.

So really he’s won nothing bar a cup win v spurs.

Liverpool are a great side tbf, they were going for that til the very end. City were reeling and still hung on. Incredible champions. Incredible challengers.

1 Like

Tottenham will decide the league

1 Like

Ten games. Three teams within a point of each other. I’m going to call this as the greatest season in the history of the EPL.

1 Like

Having seen that Doku kick on a big screen (had to watch second half on phone) i think that’s a pen. He barely brushed the ball and completely followed through on Maca lad… Not sure how var can say a natural coming together.

The first of the big two games for City. It’s a pity it’s not Arsenal next week now, you need a decent challenge coming into a big game like todays, you saw how off it City were with no decent game prior to this.

Jeez incredibly similar. Liverpool probably favourites with the other two playing each other.

Has there ever been a proper three horse race this late?

I’m trying to remember the season Leicester won it. Spurs were in it until late in season but ended up third. That was such a bizarre season that I don’t think anyone remembers much about it.

I’d still be backing City if I was a neutral. I’d say they’re due a win away at Spurs given their poor record in that fixture. Liverpool needed to win today in my opinion. It’s great to have a 3 horse title race though. 2015/16 (Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal) threatened to be but fizzled out in the end. 2013/14 was a memorable 3 horse race with City, Liverpool and Chelsea.