Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

De Bruyne hooked in a big game again. Over rated.

Liverpool v Liverpool isn’t a big game.

Klopp has literally fried your brain

An assist and lead his side to a point away to the biggest club in England? You’re an odd fish

1 Like

https://twitter.com/frankieboyle/status/1766866109276533030

Hojlund is the ultimate Man City player.

It’s incredible Kevin Bruyne is happy to waste his career there. Amazing when you think about it.

Like an inverse Robinho, he signed for Manchester United by mistake. Still, if he does half as much in Manchester as Robinho did he’ll have been a great signing.

Unreal respect.

Did Doku even touch the ball?? Looked like it came off Mac’s shoulder first?

Clearly comes off maca’s shoulder

https://twitter.com/MinimumWidth/status/1766887181803573327?t=8uUXsS1LjKkZ0DnMWwU8Jw&s=19

He nearly killed him.

Mike Dean:
“I wouldn’t be surprised if Stuart Atwell sends Michael to the screen…”

2 seconds later:
“Ah yeah he’s done well there Doku”

He Shat it.

The anti Liverpool/irish establishment have done their best. But I wouldn’t worry about it. Liverpool will just get on with it, like always.

1 Like

These things even out over the course of a season guys

We’re gonna have a feast of Liverpool pens come end of May. Macca could end up top goal scorer. Worth a punt.

Very amusing listening to the fall out of this apparent big game. The big talking point is pep fraudiola explaing to de Bruyne in the second half as to why he subbed him.

Can you imagine Fergie or Jose in their pomp taking time away from the game to explain to a sub why he came off.

I’m really glad that ferguson prick is alive to witness the new status quo. It woulda been a shame had the prick popped his clogs and missed out on what he done to that club

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manutd-gary-neville-alex-ferguson-30127622

Probably why they ultimately failed as managers and alienated their best players who left for bigger clubs.

TBF Jose had a great way with his players

José Mourinho: “I remember a game in Siena, with Maicon. They said he always got a fifth yellow to be suspended at Christmas, so he could go on vacation to Brazil.

I went to him and said that if he got a yellow he wouldn’t be going on vacation, I’m not an idiot. He asked if he scored, could he go? I said ‘No, only if you score two.’

In the game, he scored two goals, received a yellow card for taking his shirt off and he went on vacation. I also gave him an extra week off.”

ferguson was an ignoramus

Lads hate ferguson cos he was a horrible bastard but everyone respected him and he was very succesful. 13 league titles. Lads love Klopp. He won a league in fairness. Up there with howard wilkinson but below ranieri obviously.

fergusons anti Irish bias shouldnt be overlooked either.

Didn’t Guardiola beat Fergie comprehensively anytime they met in Europe? Two 2 (two) goal hammerings in Champions League finals.

1 Like