Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Woolwich reduced to relying on Spurs to turning over Citeh in the penultimate game of the season on 14 May. We do love playing the Head Choppers on that particular date though.

14 May 1981

Major fuck up from Liverpool & Arsenal undoubtedly ( getting even a point ) but I think itā€™s being over egged that City are home & hosed too.

Luton was a really favourable fixture after the midweek exerts.

Advantage City but the story isnā€™t a finished just yet hopefully.

Citeh in a very good position after looking lacklustre enough all season. The trip to Spurs is the only game against Top 7 opposition they have left.

Citeh
Brighton & Hove Albion (A)
Nottingham Forest (A)
Wolverhampton Wanderers (H)
Fulham (A)
Spurs (A)
West Ham (H)

Woolwich
Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)
Chelsea (H)
Spurs (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Man U (A)
Everton (H)

Liverpool
Fulham (A)
West Ham (A)
Everton (A)
Spurs (H)
Aston Villa (A)
Wolverhampton Wanderers (H)

Liverpool and Arsenal have to play to their peak every weekā€¦ Probably Liverpool more so. Itā€™s very hard to maintain that for long periods. City can go out st 50% and grind teams down.
Both played city recently and if either had ambitions of winning the league they had to go and beat cityā€¦ Liverpool probably unlucky on that front.
Arsenal look short a real killer up front.
Liverpool short a 6 ā€¦ They created enough clear goal chances over the last few games to win 10 games.

1 Like

Itā€™ll never change in our hearts.

As long as its not the cuntsā€¦

Brighton, Fulham & Spurs are tricky fixtures

Brighton and Fulham will roll over and have their bellies tickled. Abu Dhabi will likely be in the position where they can lose to Spurs if they feel like it.

Another treble would finish all questions about greatest team in world football of all time

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1779567797669928981?t=pl3Xwyk41RO8N89HeV8E5Q&s=19

Life comes at you fast

1 Like

Arsenal selling Xhaka and buying Rice for 100 million was some mistake.

Why do you give other clubs their full or old names but not Tottenham Hotspur?

I think there will be a kick in both Arsenal and Liverpool still. And I wouldnt be sure of this iteration of City in the league. Peps focus is all about the Champions League. Thereā€™ll be a twist or turn yet in the greatest league in the world.

Thatā€™s put a right ā€˜pepā€™ in my step.

This isnā€™t doneā€¦ JFT97, This MEANS more, Iā€™m so glad JĆ¼rgen is a red

Tell us never.

The respect I have for LFC is massive .

Massive.

1 Like

Itā€™s a new week. Theyā€™ll batter Atalanta & weā€™re winning the lot.

YNWA.

1 Like

What a journey Coach Klopp has brought us on.

Itā€™s always about the journey with Liverpool Football Club :clap::clap:

1 Like