Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Journeys make us dream

I remember when City were chasing that first proper Premier League title. It was an incredible journey. Some day I hope you all will feel it.

Great that you are all still dreaming after the little hiccup yesterday.

Imagine Pep left this Cole Palmer lad go so he could sign Jeremy Doku :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Pickfords short arms a real problem tonight

Fuck me Ive just turned it on. There was a time when Chelsea v Everton would fill the pub of a school night. Now the itv doesn’t even freeze during it

3 Likes

Chelsea splashing out for palmer seemed a risk, I mean did anyone know how good he was from 20 minute cameos here and there with city.

Ya, Chelsea.

1 Like

I’d give Everton back the 10 points out of sympathy at this stage

Palmer is a serious player.

The Chelsea fellas disgracing themselves over who should take a penalty

5 Likes

Embarrassing, Palmer was 8/8 & clearly the designated pen taker.

The Boehly boys will be a good team next seasonz

@Plastic_Paddy and I called this way back before Christmas when lads thought yanited or arsenal or some other dross were going to win the EPL because city were done.

They’ve some fantastic players; the right-back, Palmer, Enzo, Caicedo are all serious players and Mudryk seems to be clicking now.

That penalty shows you everything that’s wrong with the club

1 Like

Crazy that chelsea win 6-0 and they’re the ones that embarrassed themselves

Dyche must be under pressure at this stage. I know everton are a mess but he isn’t helping

Every single manager is great until they’re shite

I like Dyche. Still think he’d be a good manager somewhere else, but this mess seems to be beyond him.

Not sure who could handle it though, no one who’d want to go to Everton realistically.

Moyesie could come back to where he is loved

1 Like