Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

They’ve a few really outstanding footballers in Palmer, Enzo, Gust; Madoueke seems to have figured it out. Chilwell and especially Reece James to come back. New Keeper and a Striker needed. Its probably not all the lads we thought but I’d think they have it.

Spend another 400m this summer and job will be oxo

1 Like

Hall of Famer Mane. Snubbed Manchester United. Just like Nunez in fact. Symmetry.

1 Like

You ain’t hall of famer with one asterisk premier league so.

So he sold one good player for a shite one.

And the team went to absolute shite plus the 60 or so million in the difference.

Klopp is a fraud.

Someone broke into my house last night and left a note saying LFC 5th choice forward Cody Gakpo has outscored Hojlund. Unreal!

6 Likes

Didn’t Cody lad snub the Red Devils ?

Coach Slot has Feyenoord purring

You are right. The snub list is so long you forget sometimes. Even Klopp himself snubbed them. Imagine all he could have achieved there with the firepower of the Glazers at his disposal

1 Like

Hojlund has 8 goals.

Gapko has 7 goals.

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1787214938068382190?s=46

:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/footballfactly/status/1787423160864018482?s=46

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Arsenal are set to dominate the premier league once Pep walks away

Mane basically. Although you could argue Luis Diaz the previous January was a more like for like replacement. The gut wrenching decision was made to set Divock free the same summer.

How much did 5th choice forward gapko cost?

€35-40 million. Or to put it into Yanited parlance for you, half an Anthony.

3 Likes

Gakpo on 80k less a week too :grinning:

1 Like

Nunez and Gakpo are big powerful young lads who can get better. Nunez needs to work on the technical side of it, but he gets a lot of chances. Gakpo just needs a rocket up his hole. He minds himself out there too much. They’ll be okay I think.

It was going to be unrealistic to keep up the rate of success in the market but they aren’t doing badly at all.

Some embarrassment of riches that Liverpool can drop 40 million on a 5th choice striker.

With Mick Edwards back on the laptop this season, they’ll find some more talent I’d imagine, although I’d say a huge focus for the next couple of years will be in integrating the teenagers like Danns and Bajcetic into the team more.

1 Like

In fairness to Gakpo, he’s played over 50 games this season alone for Liverpool. Missed a game for the birth of his young lad alright. That reminds me - @FlakeAway did you send over a gift to the Gakpos from the Ratoath SC?

3 Likes