Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Less than Man Utd probably paid for Martial, who is about their fifth choice striker.

1 Like

I keep forgetting Danns, I’ve only seen him play once but there was a ball fucking fizzed at him and he killed it stone dead and turned in one movement. He just looked like he had it.

2 Likes

To be fair they always play with a front 3 so you’d need 5 lads available to rotate. Klopp worked the oracle there for a few years with just Origi and later Taki Minamino as back-up to the famous front 3. Made a Champions League final in 2018 with Ings and Solanke as the subs.

4 Likes

Man United signed him 9 years ago and he’s second choice striker.

I actually hope he goes away and has a great season somewhere else and creeps into the France squad for the World Cup. Great talent, just something not right with him; maybe a few things even. He looked unbelievable on that debut. Probably the last time I remember Martin Tyler happy.

On that basis, Gakpo is a second choice starter. Liverpool play with three forwards. Not sure if you’ve seen them play.

That Martial fee must be about £60m adjusted for inflation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only 18 since January. He fucking has it.

2 Likes

Kane, Toney, Watkins, Rashford - he could retire them all

1 Like

How many did yanited win for their billion quid spend?

3 Likes

The French squad :joy::joy::joy::joy:

When a knowledgable football man like @neilld is gushing in his praise it’s time to get excited.

5 Likes

You’d never know, if he popped off to Inter and knocked in 12 or 15 goals they might take a look. Deschamps did like him for a while but subsequently lost patience for the last World Cup. He is good with his back to goal and could play with M’Bappe on that score.

Wow. About the same as Amad Diallo :hushed:

2 Likes

@Biff_Egan @neilld @Aertel220 and the rest of the Knowledgeable Football Men Clique: Kaide Gordon still a teenager too. Yer man Slot loves his wingers. This lad will do untold

2 Likes

Yeah Danns is very good at soccer alright

And he’s not even a spot according to the spotting thread regime

2 Likes

I agree bro

An utterly embarrassing performance here from Carragher analysing this Utd - Palace match.

He is so bad it’s excruciating to watch.

Someone like Sturridge is actually a better analyst of the game than the likes of Carragher and Keane. The latter two are more interesting in hollering and/or attention seeking soundbites. Keane is a poor version of Dunphy. If he wasn’t such an odious cunt, Gary Neville would be decent at it.

Olise will surely be interesting a few clubs in the summer.

1 Like