Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

What did you think was so bad about it?

Chelsea, United or PSG apparently. Serious athlete as well as all the rest of the obvious stuff.

Three clubs who could ruin him.

1 Like

For sure, might stick and go straight to one of the Spanish giants. Looked like a cant miss kid tonight.

Salah replacement?

Heā€™s injury proneā€¦ Too injury prone

1 Like

I think that might be what turns the laptop nerds off @neilld . Also, Salah is staying (as per my source).

1 Like

V true, probably good reason why he is still there

Your man Slot loves wingers. But heā€™ll run them all game. Feyenoord bought a load of them because he will usually sub them off. Whether thatā€™s a fit or not is uncertain, but Iā€™d imagine a summer off to let that injury sort itself out will mean a much sharper Salah come August.

1 Like

Salah might look at it as one last run, UCL and Prem and heā€™ll be fresh indeed. They are some cup side. A strongman in the mid or a striker or whatever, not a million off it

1 Like

GGGGGGGVVVVAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDIIIOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The big Croat is on fucking fire! Heā€™s ramming it down the throat of a former poster on here

The City away fans having a ball in the London sunshine, the songs are all being rolled out. The lads are on the sauce. Weā€™re Never Gonna Lose to the tune of Made of Stone is a stonker, pure Manchester.

Phillllllllll Foden sends the City away fans including Noel Gallagher into raptures. Fulham pissed Foden off earlier and you just suspected theyā€™d regret that.

FOTY incoming for the true blue kid

A miss for the ages from Haaland :joy::see_no_evil:

Ah the away end is rocking :clap:

Gavardiol AGAIN :joy:

City 4-0 and hunting the goal difference

Noel Gallagher simply refuses to do the the Poznan :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Manchester United could do them a favour tomorrow and City could wrap up the title v Spurs

Woolwich, bless them are now essentially in the realm of relying on a favour from Spurs to win the title. Canā€™t see Citeh slipping up at home to West Ham last day. Then thereā€™s just the Citeh trip to White Hart Lane on Thursday night on Ricky Villa Day.

I believe Eddie might be resting all the big names ahead of their biggest game of the season in the Cup Final.

Actually that might give them a chance

1 Like