Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

He has no shame.

He’ll be playing with Barnsley within 3 seasons. Useless cunt.

You cant blame him for making the move from Leeds when given the chance to make a fortune and play for City but Bielsa got the best out of him and possibly the most.

A summer off and I’d see a move back to Leeds.

1 Like

@mikehunt called this

I’m sure it has been posted already - serious lack of emotional intelligence

https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/status/1822932103379464543?s=46&t=bi9TPLB4aIa07RQv_xWOxQ

1 Like

He wont see Christmas at Bayern.

“What am I moaning about?”

‘Your body language is fucking shit’

Something tells me Vinny was making shit up in his head😄. He’d be a great junior club manager.

It’s like making Roy Keane Bayern Munich manager. Although Roy Keane didn’t get relegated.

It’s fucking life or death.

He’d make a great tank commander in Ukraine.

His rants at Anderlecht formed a good YouTube documentary I saw a few years back, he had Craig in his corner playing good cop back then

Brighton top 6 was a bold prediction. Liverpool 8th was bolder

Nowt wrong there.

Agree, Ruud in by xmas, as you said he’s only looking in over ETH waiting.

Here it is. The real kick off of the premier league season is the 1st Saturday. Apologies to man utd fans, but Friday night premier league games doesn’t do it for me.
Plenty teams with new managers and players.
West ham look to have done good business, Newcastle could have a good season without European football and their horrific injury list of last year.
Chelsea, who knows? Maresca has a tough job just trying to remember the names of all his players.
Southampton and Ipswich to go down with forest or Brentford to join them.

We go again.

1 Like

Who are your dark horses?

When is this Liam Delap going to wise up and join a winning international team? That was a nice touch.

Kieran McKenna’s charges looking comfortably decent so far. Discipline may an issue for them going forward, though.

Heimir will have an awful dilemma at the 2026 World Cup when he has to choose 4 from Ferguson, Delap, Idah, a rejuvenated Connolly, Parrott and Sinclair Armstrong.

1 Like