Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

That Salah challenge there is very similar to what TAA got away with

Trossard has been an excellent outlet for Arsenal since coming on.

Arsenal happy to take the point now

Thatā€™s a great result for united

Did the 100 million pound sub make any impact? Serious largesse

1 Like

A great few days for Angeā€™s Spurs .

Made two great slalom runs and was chopped down on another turn. Youā€™d have to say heā€™s currently the greatest striker in world football this side of me man at united they never pass the ball to

Spurs the only side in the Top 8 at the start of the weekend in action to record a win.

Saw the last 15 minutes plus injury time, Arsenal were all over them and Arnoldā€™s foul on Havertz was a clear cut penalty. Havertz lolloping around without a care in the world & barely trying amidst the fury elsewhere on the field amused me. Declan Rice & William Saliba basically owned that last portion of the game. I may have let my annoyance with Rice cloud my usually imperious judgement, he looks absolutely outstanding & world class. As an aside, very disappointing scenes late on when Saka slipped on the poorly maintained surface & the crowd, Van Dyke & Klopp bayed for a red card.

2 Likes

Rice is going to be better than the other two sons of Eireann, Jacker and Judey

1 Like

The cunts are always like that. Baying for everything like fucking morons. Much as I hate to say it, Rice was excellent and Salina the best player on the park.

Theo and Jamie is real battle of the good guys here on sky.

Could also be considered the battle of the vacuous cuntsā€¦

Klopp is the worst type . All laughs and jokes once heā€™s winning , when itā€™s tight the true colours reveal themselves .

2 Likes

Klopp is the cuntsā€™ cuntā€¦

2 Likes

Few lads here wouldnā€™t recognise a winner when they see one

2 Likes

Laois.

Konate and Saliba will carry France to the Euros.

Didnā€™t see the game but how was that not a handball :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He was average at best and gave the ball away a lot whilst being poor for Arsenal goal & under dropping ball throughout.

Saliba was given MOTM for a reason.

VVD wasnā€™t hectic for Arsenal goal either.

Decent point for Arsenal.