Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Salah did really well for the goal but he was largely very poor by his standards.

Did look like a blatant handball by Ødegaard not given.

Draw probably fair result overall.

Things must be really bad at a football club when Matt Doherty is scoring against you and beating you. This is the case at Chelsea.

Poch for Ireland?

Raheen Sterling diving again in consecutive games the cheating cunt. Booked for the second one when he should of got one for his first effort.

He should be made an example of.

You’d feel sorry for poch when he has to work with that group of assembled mercenaries.

Looking at Sterling for the whole game :weary:

He’s a mercenary himself. I wouldn’t be too concerned about him.

1 Like

NKunku will be brilliant,one of the best in the league.

Sterling not squaring the ball for Palmer to tap into the empty net really cost chelsea. The Jackson lad doesn’t look a good enough footballer, ditto Broja. I think they should go NKunku at 9, with Palmer, Sterling, Mudryk off of him.

Doherty is a man who runs forward a lot quicer than he runs back!

3 Likes

:100: spot on as usual

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, Happy Christmas.

1 Like

He did a(n) hilarious one at one stage where he actually fouled your man and then fell over his falling body after it

Many happy returns

1 Like

I’ve been told that lennon :face_vomiting: and brucey are in the frame for the Ireland job.

Chris Wood :flushed:

Eddie Howe’s head (literally and figuratively) on the chopping block

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/nocontextfm1/status/1739643843782275455?t=tk8-uOU5wYNhrbrJhyqqtw&s=19

@Lazarus @Bod95 @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi

The Kiwi Messi.

3 Likes

@Lazarus wanted him gone

1 Like

Massive result, some finishing

The Famous team are BACK

2 Likes

Looking like a massive away win for Luton coming up

Hopefully ManU can do a favour tonight and pull off a big upset against Villa

2 own goals in 5 minutes, with 10 mins to go against a fellow relegation outfit.

Sheffield United are having one of those seasons where their fans start to think promotion ain’t all it’s cracked up to be