Premier League 2023/2024, why do irish people follow this farmers league

Your tears taste delicious

1 Like

You’d have to ask serious serious questions. You’d credit a club like City who manage their finances well, even selling a local boy like Cole Palmer to keep things right. You have to make hard choices sometimes. I’d suspect there’s serious wrongdoings at united though.

We have to remember they were already docked points by the FA in the past

City should go the direction of the rangers cunts…bottom of the football league.

There’s drink taken there I’d say

Even if Forest are relegated they will still win a European Cup again before Man U

1 Like

The bright side is that they do prevent the scouse cunts winning the league but are otherwise the worst type of prostitute. The Poznan will be really innovative when the arabs are playing hereford.

I’ve no doubt

What?

1 Like

Are Everton getting deducted more points?

Looks like it. Forest too perhaps. Football these days is about accounting as much as anything that happens on the pitch

1 Like

Thankfully, like all regulations, FFP has worked a treat. Spending has gone way down and the league is wide open.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Exploding_Heads/status/1746932914099511646

1 Like

south park my posts GIF

Evan Ferguson thrown in for the last half-hour but has barely had a touch, certainly saw no service into the box.

He should move to real Madrid for 150 million if they aren’t going to play him to fuck.

He’s in dreadful form and the team aren’t creating chances the way they were. Second season syndrome. He needs to hold firm, it’ll turn

Brightons entire business model is about moving high assets on for max profit. You’ll get a much bigger transfer fee in January than you will in Summer. Either they are protecting his value or Dizeby thinks he’s shit

Great stuff from Lineker on horse racing.

He frowns. Seems lost in thought, and I wonder if he’s recapturing that glorious moment. It turns out he’s thinking about something else entirely. “Don’t you think it’s bizarre, sitting on a horse? Do you think in the future we’ll say, ‘We used to sit on horses, how bizarre?’ because nowadays you see people riding elephants and everyone goes, ‘What the fuck are they doing?’ So even though I don’t have a huge problem with it, I do wonder. You wouldn’t sit on a dog, would you? I know they’re smaller, but I wonder what the horse thinks. ‘Oh fuck, he’s on my back again’? People say, ‘Oh they love it. They carry on when people are not on them.’ And I think, ‘They like running around!’ I like running around. But I don’t want to piggyback Gazza all over the pitch.”

5 Likes

Luton 2 up after 2 minutes cc @Spidey Ogbebe with one

1 Like