Price of a Haircut

Another Cunt with a beard

1 Like

Ye should cut your own hair and beard chaps. It’s a Gamechanger.

2 Likes

€21 here in JC’s in Caherdavin.
€26 for the extra berd.

I’m saving myself 442 quid a year at those prices.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be going over that often.
But it’s a nice few bob alright…

I got a fine haircut the other day, 12 quid. I gave her 20 and she gave me her phone number

You hoping for some scissoring?

No…she’s started working from home a few days a week

1 Like

4 haircuts in 2022.
€18 a go, rounded up to 20.

80 for the year.

All these old lads going around with misshapen heads for 80% of the year just to save a few bob. I get a haircut once a month, generally every 3 weeks. Have some respect for yourselves, you bums.

Id have a couple of pals that get a trim once a week also, although they wouldn’t be paying full whack each time of course, but point stands.

4 Likes

€20 still for the best barber in the country in Wexford Town, cutthroat barbers.

Same lads ating out every second night of the week and too mane to get a professional haircut.

No wonder some lads enjoyed lockdown so much. It normalised their deviancy.

1 Like

A skin fade needs regular maintenance.

2 Likes

Covid increased the standard price of €12 to €20. I reckon. Cost of living will but another €3/4 onto it.

Almost the same price as wimmin pay

Local place has gone from €20 to €22 in the last few months. €15 for a cut in Fermoy was cheapest deal of the year.

I remember paying the princely sum of €8 to some fella in Crumlin in 2018/19. Unraleable value that was.

I’m going in to the Turkish barbers in town tomorrow for a shave and a cut. I’ll leave 30 like I have done for the last 12 years

1 Like

Problem is everyone tells me how well i look with long hair, then when i get my hair cut they tell me how well i look.
I just can’t seem to get a break.

2 Likes

Not everyone is as handsome and divorced as you bro

It’s a money racket. I’m this close to giving it up

You would have to earn 700 plus to pay for that

Mental that lads went back to going to the hair boutique after Covid

1 Like