Price of a Haircut

@Mac , how should be deal with the haircut issue this week.

id normally go around now and avoid the herds next week for the ‘christmas cut’ but something is telling me we should be prioitising the sun break or at least factoring it in. i cant rememebr what i did last year.

what is your plan?

I happened to be in Raheny yesterday and got a smashing haircut in the Westend Barbers behind the Supervalu.

€16 and I was so pleased with the cut I left him a €4 tip

3 Likes

You’ve taken to life in the North Bay Area like a duck to water.

:clap:

Fingal truly is Gods Country

2 Likes

After the barony of Gaultier, it’s my favourite part of the world.

2 Likes

I went last Saturday

I’m going to utterly mug myself off and go for a haircut tomorrow afternoon on my arrival home to the Jewel of the Midwest. It’s going to be peak queue time and I should wait til Monday or Tuesday but it needs to be chopped and I’d rather get it done at the before the weekend, nay Christmas, festivities commence in earnest tomorrow night.

I plan to go on Monday for my “Christmas haircut”. I can foresee all kinds of disasters with this plan. Are they open next week for much of the week? I could see them only opening something like Monday-Tuesday.

Got my haircut last Friday lunchtime like a motherfucking boss.

Would this establishment by any chance be located on Catherine St?

It is ya

I frequent the same place I’d say, got in the habit of going there after walking in the door one Saturday and going straight into the hotseat. 9 times out of 10 I’d end up with the Irish fella.

Grand like, so long as my hair is shorter walking out the door than it was walking in, I’m happy enough.

I had my Christmas cut on Tuesday morning at 11.40 to take the lunchtime queue and Christmas week hassle out of the equation.

What style of haircut did you get?

Unlike crows to washing baskets… Wahey!!!

1 Like

Can any of the Galway-based posters recommend a good barber in the city? Am breaking from my norm and looking for quality over price.

how could anyone accept a cheap haircut, its beyond me

1 Like

All these mugs wasting their time going to a barbershop.

Barber’s do house calls.

Mugs.

Unhelpful. Looking for Galway-based posters to advise. @Sidney? @KinvarasPassion?

I’d normally go for a mix of quality and price. I get a very stylish haircut for €8 in a north Dublin City barbers that came highly recommended. All those years of going to Grafton Barbers, paying through the nose and getting mugged off. I constantly get comments about how good my hair looks, and I know that the cheapness of the cut is not directly proportional to the quality of the cut. There’s a location factor that comes into the equation.

1 Like

Oh dear. That’s even more unhelpful than @Tassotti’s post. :angry: