Price of a Haircut

I know it’s almost as if I was replying to the thread and not your specific post.

@ironmoth buddy take no heed of what them 2 cunts tell you about Galway. Sure they mugged me right off and stitched me up like a kipper, all in about the space of 1 hour.

1 Like

Almost. Almost.

It makes me feel a little bit better knowing that. Thanks pal.

1 Like

Fat Tony’s Liosban 15 euro. Always a decent haircut. Polish girl nearly the best of them. There is a fat Italian bloke in there too whose decent if you can listen to his bullshit.

My apologies, I’m tired and I lashed out.

Second person to recommend them - nice one pal!

Apology unnecessary, but accepted nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Before I go in there and make a show of myself, is the fat lad’s name Tony?

No mate, Fat Tony is owned by John McGuire from Ballina. Fat Italian bloke works for John.

Informative rating.

There’s a Turkish guy called Billy who used to work for them that has his own place on Eglinton st. now. He’s very good.

1 Like

Their

Thanks @Mac.

My grammar skills are a reflection of my state of fatigue.

:ronnyroar: Great call KP.

I have to get a haircut in Dublin next week so will have to forsake my usual barber. The choice on offer is staggering and I don’t know if I should stay in around my D6 locale or head “into town”.

You don’t have a regular Dublin barber despite living here, pal?

I’d recommend Vinny Ryan, only he got whacked last week.

3 Likes

That’s dreadful timing.

@bandage, no mate. I’ve tended to work a haircut into my trip to the homeland, although I have used one or two places in the Stephens green area but wouldn’t be rushing back.

First visit to this establishment today and it was a fucking thrill. Got a magnificent trim, delighted with it. A grand chat with the gent who cut my hair. I’m usually not keen on conversation but he’d a lovely way about him.

I was caught short on time a few months ago and went to Grafton Barbers when it was open late. Worst experience of my life. I was dripping sweat waiting for my cut, listening to the horrible banter going on. Then watching 10 year old kids brimful of confidence giving complicated instructions to the technicians. A horrible state of affairs and I was very surprised to read Big Mick enjoyed his experience there recently. Anyway, the other place is a gem. Only closed 4 days a year I understand.

3 Likes