Price of a Haircut

I see a few of the cunts upped their prices with that leisure tax shite.

I went for a 3 all over there, I look 21.

4 Likes

She was just pulling down your cover* to access the hairs on the back of your neck.

*I wasn’t sure what the “cover” was called and found this during my search.
Not suitable for @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Whilst this paves the way for live haircut updates, I’d urge caution here lads as the barber will also be able to see your scathing review of him and his premises.

Did you find that on the knights of columbanus members page?

Good effort, a 7/10 from me. Your prosaic style is evolving.

The yardstick on this thread is posts 256 and 258 from lapsed poster The Dunph. These were works of subliminal art, I was gasping with a thirst akin to what the poster was feeling by the end of the story.

You’d often wonder what became of the Dunph after that sojourn to rural France… :pint:

1 Like

No, that’s the MUFC away and home strips.

I read them there. Just superb.

‘On a matter of principle I don’t let women cut my hair!’

1 Like

He was a man of principle. God forbid anything should get in the way of his 6pm cup of tea and mini roll.

@The_Dunph was a grand sort.

If only he was still here. :confused:

Wasn’t there a “heave” against him at one time? Allegations flying and ancient markers being called in. Sporadic poster @Tournafulla_Man joined around the same time coincidentally. There were questions as I recall about his “Alrightedness”…

Fun and carefree times.

It was funny when The Tipping King arrived on the scene and threatened the Dunph’s title as ‘Top Tipster’.

The Dunph was an auld harmless sort, the sort of godhelpus fella you have around to amuse you.

Giraffes are known for their necks

Didn’t he lose his bollocks betting on Ulster and retired from the forum cause he couldn’t afford internet access any more?

I don’t know.

1 Like

Gave myself a lovely haircut there. 4 on top and 3 on the beard. I did a lovely job.

How much did you pay yourself?

I’m in profit now on the clippers.

did you leave the sides alone?