Price of a Haircut

You’re spot on.

I went overboard on that area once and I was perished for weeks afterwards. A horrible feeling truth told.

Rhodesia was a beautiful country once. Great for the game hunting.

1 Like

Just got the hair cut guys. €20 for my usual 3 back and sides with scissors on top and he also shaped my beard. Karizma in Cork. Been there a few times and I would recommend.

1 Like

Is that on mccurtin street?

Fair play for not accepting Saturday night’s defeat

Time is on my side. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The clock of life is wound but once,
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.
:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

You what now?

Is it normal for a lady barber to rest her hand on your shoulder as she applies a shaver to the back/side of your head?

Only if she is stone mad to ride ya

1 Like

Where else would she rest it?

She wasn’t.

Nowhere.

Have it by her side.

you must have no neck

1 Like

You need to just relax and let go pal… she’s probably not even aware she’s doing it… Whereas you are too aware.

She could have rested her diddy on your head - that would have been awks

3 Likes

#metoo moment for farmer.

I used to go into Patsys in Limerick when I was a youngfella coz she had huge diddies that couldn’t help but hit off the back of your head

3 Likes

we’ve all them melons brush our hair.

1 Like

queue out the door for 2 back and sides

1 Like

Best haircut in a long time today. Brazilian lady… a top top lady at the very peak of her profession.

1 Like

Funny enough I called in to a new barber shop in Cullybackey earlier. I was slightly surprised to find it was owned and staffed by a middle aged and very camp couple. They owned a well fed sturdy dog…a sharpey or something, 3.5 years old and sharply dressed.
I was the only customer, though two ladies came in for a laughter and exclamation filled yarn- lots of “oh my”, “oh my God, are you for real” etc.
I’d a very pleasant chat and a good haircut. I declined the gel or wax but the barber did apply some tonic- a product which he really liked as it helped hair grow, kept it healthy and had a pleasant smell.
He did let his hand linger on my shoulder at one point, I didn’t attach much significance to it. If I had to ‘read into it’ I might reach the conclusion that he was trying to annoy his co worker, but I’m not suggesting this was the case.
£8.00. I gave him the tenner and wished him all the best with his new venture.
When i left I returned to my manly jeep and tested my speaking voice- it seemed fine, with its normal inflection etc.
Later in the morning my father said I looked like I’d gone under a low bridge.

8 Likes