Prime time tonight

The LOI in focus

i assume it will be praising SRFC laying into everyone else

very positive about SRFC there:clap::clap::clap::D:pint:

In the land of the blind…

fuck off & die

NCC / mickofthehoops / KOH,

i did not know this was on tonite, i would have tried to catch it otherwise online.
what were the main points made around the LOI?
did they focus on the usual financial doom and gloom or did they try and put any focus on the fact that there are a group of people in the Republic Of ireland (however small it may be) who are passionate about LOI football and have a love for the game?
Who spoke on the show?, I hope it wasnt that jerkoff Fran Gavin or any of his crowd .

I would have thought tho tonite would not have been a good night to broadcast such a feature given rte 2 were scheduled to do a program on Brian Kerr in the Faroes at the same time:eek:.

but that’s RTE for you…

:pint:

[quote=“mickee321”]NCC / mickofthehoops / KOH,

i did not know this was on tonite, i would have tried to catch it otherwise online.
what were the main points made around the LOI?
did they focus on the usual financial doom and gloom or did they try and put any focus on the fact that there are a group of people in the Republic Of ireland (however small it may be) who are passionate about LOI football and have a love for the game?
Who spoke on the show?, I hope it wasnt that jerkoff Fran Gavin or any of his crowd .

I would have thought tho tonite would not have been a good night to broadcast such a feature given rte 2 were scheduled to do a program on Brian Kerr in the Faroes at the same time:eek:.

but that’s RTE for you…[/quote]

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1060316

:thumbsup::stuck_out_tongue:

The league has never fully recovered from the collapse of ‘Home Farm Everton’ in my book.

The fact that a website called thefreekick.com’s biggest advocate for the LOI is an endlessly negative trolling fuckwit like north county corncrake* says all that needs to be said about it’s place in society.

*no offense mate

thanks

Pat Graces Fried Chicken is sorely missed

[quote=“Watch The Break”]The fact that a website called thefreekick.com’s biggest advocate for the LOI is an endlessly negative trolling fuckwit like north county corncrake* says all that needs to be said about it’s place in society.

*no offense mate[/quote]

none taken bud

Ah sure everything they were saying there was just old hat that we all know already,every single club in the LOI are fucked,nobody wants to watch the rubbish and the FAI havent a clue how to manage this league mickey mouse and all as it is.

The most worrying aspect of the piece was how all in sundry are holding up the Shamrock crowd as being the ideal model of the way for other LOI clubs to move forward,Fran Gavin,R Sadlier,that Caughlan gangster,etc all conveniently omitted to mention that Shamrock dont own one inch of thier facilities and a financial examiner with rocks in his head granted 2 cent in the euro for half a million quids worth of creditors bills and convinced the revenue to bin a 400k bill altogether. Such a fairytale cant happen for even one more LOI club you would imagine or there will be a revolt by all sporting organisations against paying VAT etc.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Ah sure everything they were saying there was just old hat that we all know already,every single club in the LOI are fucked,nobody wants to watch the rubbish and the FAI havent a clue how to manage this league mickey mouse and all as it is.

The most worrying aspect of the piece was how all in sundry are holding up the Shamrock crowd as being the ideal model of the way for other LOI clubs to move forward,Fran Gavin,R Sadlier,that Caughlan gangster,etc all conveniently omitted to mention that Shamrock dont own one inch of thier facilities and a financial examiner with rocks in his head granted 2 cent in the euro for half a million quids worth of creditors bills and convinced the revenue to bin a 400k bill altogether. Such a fairytale cant happen for even one more LOI club you would imagine or there will be a revolt by all sporting organisations against paying VAT etc.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

You seem to have all the “facts” off by heart.
strange that someone who so despises the game is such an knowledgable sort on the finacial and administrative aspect.
im thinking your one of these guys who came from a staunch catholic background and whose father would not leave him join the “soccer” crowd on a saturday morning…
When you did play, you were shit. This damaged confidence and made you resent the people who played for enjoyment.
You have ( and always had ) a huge intereset in the game, however, im guessing you have kids now yourself and your turning into the same man as your father and this is the bile you are using to convince yourself you are on the right path by also stopping them from playing…

i hate to coin a rovers phrase, but politely, please , “fuck off and die” if you have nothing constructive to contribute

strange that someone who so despises the game is such an knowledgable sort on the finacial and administrative aspect.
im thinking your one of these guys who came from a staunch catholic background and whose father would not leave him join the “soccer” crowd on a saturday morning…
When you did play, you were shit. This damaged confidence and made you resent the people who played for enjoyment.
You have ( and always had ) a huge intereset in the game, however, im guessing you have kids now yourself and your turning into the same man as your father and this is the bile you are using to convince yourself you are on the right path by also stopping them from playing…

i hate to coin a rovers phrase, but politely, please , “fuck off and die” if you have nothing constructive to contribute[/quote]

:clap: mickee cleaning house…

Take that link you windy Rower cunt:guns:

I’d say Tom Coughlan will get a few quid off RTE / FAI after tonight’s show. Disgracefully labelled as a ‘problem’ by the FAI fella, character assasination stuff. No foal no fee job right there. Settle for 40k.

This Fran Gavin is top notch in the FAI,amongst the top 5 or so id imagine,that he couldnt handle a 5 minute interview without completely fucking himself and his organisation up tells us all we need to know about this FAI jokeshop,Miriam confirmed that hed just made a huge fuck up just before the credits rolled,she couldnt believe her luck:D

i hate to coin a rovers phrase, but politely, please , “fuck off and die” if you have nothing constructive to contribute[/quote]

ouch:clap::clap:

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]
The most worrying aspect of the piece was how all in sundry are holding up the Shamrock crowd as being the ideal model of the way for other LOI clubs to move forward,Fran Gavin,R Sadlier,that Caughlan gangster,etc all conveniently omitted to mention that Shamrock dont own one inch of thier facilities and a financial examiner with rocks in his head granted 2 cent in the euro for half a million quids worth of creditors bills and convinced the revenue to bin a 400k bill altogether. Such a fairytale cant happen for even one more LOI club you would imagine or there will be a revolt by all sporting organisations against paying VAT etc.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: