Prime time tonight

I see AIB have ‘agreed’ to the salary cap. How noble of them.

I see Mark Little has left Prime Time to start up a digital media company. Something about collecting info from the internet (blogs, twitter etc) and doing something with it.

Anyway never really liked him that much on Prime Time but that’s a fair gamble to take.

[quote=“Rocko”]I see Mark Little has left Prime Time to start up a digital media company. Something about collecting info from the internet (blogs, twitter etc) and doing something with it.

Anyway never really liked him that much on Prime Time but that’s a fair gamble to take.[/quote]

Did you ever read his book? He’s our answer to Tucker Carlson really, all too eager to be chummy with top dogs and a fairly ineffective interviewer. The grovelling he was doing to the sheer bullshit of both sides during the US presidential election campaign was pathetic. A fella a lot more interested in politicians than policy.

People who drink Nutri Bullets are corrupt

Completely illegal and unethical.

Apparently there is serious wining and dining done of the decision makers in the Maternity hospitals to get them promote a certain brand of baby food to new parents.

Public service, now there is a case for firing everyone and starting again.

This David Byrne chap is fairly caught rotten here

David getting royally stitched up here.

Davy Byrne Says Oh No

Was Alan Kane riding his secretary or who’s after rifling through his emails?

There will be surely cases taken against the state by the companies whose confidential data was given out.

David Byrne is a C@€t of the year .

The disgruntled ex-employee did it. He’s fairly doing a number on them.

Burn after reading Davy you stupid cunt.

Do lads realize this is how the bizzness world works?

Useless public service wasteful inefficient corrupt

No it’s not. You roll out GAA players to CFO’s and procurement managers

2 Likes

Did someone Die?

Alan Kane is rattled :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The real scandal here is Ger’s habit of putting a space before all of his punctuation.

2 Likes