Pubs opening

@lazarus, best of luck with the venture tomorrow. No doubt a good chunk of TFK’ers will make their way to Galway in the next few months to support you.

3 Likes

Na

Thanks lads. I’m not actually opening until Wednesday myself :smiley:

40 Likes

Its an old school shop, mightn’t suit a lot of the loo lahs on here but it’s a big hit with the celebs that matter

3 Likes

Thought it’d be Branskys. Disappointed.

Great decorations on the walls. :clap:

1 Like

Think Stevie from treaty city brewery is on Morning Ireland shortly

Good luck @Lazarus, hope the opening goes well for you, enjoy the pints fellas, try to keep it to one picture if you can

Looks great mate. I’ll hopefully visit some day

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Tubridy really hopes the pub opening goes well and that it can be done safely :joy: what a complete cunt

2 Likes

Patronising wanker.

3 Likes

Today I would love to be a player / member of a club that won a county final the weekend .

Good luck @Lazarus

5 Likes

Is it wrong to be thirsty looking at this photo at 9:49am?

2 Likes

That looks like a grand bar.

6 Likes

Bit bright is all. Grand otherwise.

Best of luck laz. Who’s that?

1 Like

Sylvie Linnane

I thought it might be panti bliss in the background.

are you familiar with the Castle inn?
I remember when it was a proper old mans bar up to the early noughties, was one of the first to be taken over by a hipster crew back then, Callanans and the raven were another few bars that changed their clientele dramatically around the same time, there’s not many proper old style boozers in the city centre anymore

Mores the pity. Trouble is, like laz says, if the profit is only twenty cents on a pint, and you can make twenty times that selling gin or whisky to hipsters, it’s likely to continue.
I has always presumed there was a couple of euro profit on a pint.