Pubs opening

In Dublin level 3 yes, otherwise no

So basically the only difference in my life at level 3 is I cant leave Cork, except on essential travel, of which I could claim any one of a hundred things as essential

Isnt getting out of cork an essential journey?

7 Likes

It says literally in the first three words of the heading of the article that indoor dining will be banned

You can no longer eat or drink indoors at a venue in Cork. Unless you are a hotel resident. There was a hotel in Donegal selling rooms for €2 so that patrons were residents who could dine indoors

So people will be flocking to hotels.

Every day is good Friday

Drizzled solidly here all afternoon. Outdoor eating and drinking will be fun during an Irish winter.

They were forced to cancel that idea when the twitterati found out

I picked a good day to buy a jacket :raising_hand_man:t2:

2 Likes

You should be looking at a still.

1 Like

:grin:

So basically, level 3 is a pile of nonsense? But they can’t change it so they’re gonna have everyone at a 3.5

A fella should nearly go to the pub tonight.

Just down the village for a stroll and the place is black with cars. A lot of lads making hay I’d say

I never drink on a Monday. Makes the week awful long. But I’m half tempted. Could be after Christmas before these cunts let us have a pint

And tomorrow

Sure they’ll be closed by then

Midnight tomorrow this kicks in

Lovely. I’ll go for a few tomorrow night so. I’ve no problem drinking of a Tuesday :pint:

7 Likes

I gonna so blotto tomorrow they’ll have to kick me out of my own pub

5 Likes