Pubs opening

What’ll happen if they close offies here and not over the border?

This place is thirty seconds over the border on a not busy road. They’ll need a full time Garda checkpoint on it

Can someone put together a good list of drink inventory that would tie a fella over for a month? Few on a Sunday night watching NFL and few to take the edge off on a Friday night after work.

1 Like

One is signed by Joe Connolly. The other is half hurl half Diddly Bow

2 Likes

It’ll be difficult to bring in fireworks from the north for Halloween :scream:

I’ll look after you kid.
Plenty of back roads over the border You’d barely get the car through, but ya would.

I have a friend from Ravensdale.

I didn’t realise it was that close to the border.

1 Like

Myself and @anon67715551 have this covered. We can only converse on Telegram.Im headin to the Jolly Farmer in Bellek this Friday for a load.

1 Like

It’s the border mate. I’m ten minutes from it

It’s always been easy to move fireworks over the border

PM me for border corridor movements.

2 Likes

Whelans is closed at the moment.

In the last few weeks he’s after completely enclosing the smoking area in preparation for the winter but as a result it’s no longer classed as outdoors. As a result he’s had to close under the new guidelines.

What repurcussions does he have in mind?

1 Like

Won’t be too many more weekends we can sit out lads, fill yer boots.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Soho during the week, streets closed from 5, great job. Pity about the weather here

1 Like

Is that the Gay street in Soho?

Is there a specific gay street in Soho.

So I believe. I wouldn’t be an expert in these matters. Hence my question.

1 Like

Well there’s lots of colourful premises along there but I assume they are all over Soho

I donno about that. I turned the wrong corner there one night and had to run out of the place. I was with the wife. Even she felt very uneasy for want of a better word.