Pubs opening

Fellas going out drinking and having a bit of craic have ruined it for the pubs

Hopefully… Sick bastards going for pints.

Lads I’m not sure I’m able for any more nights in the pubs. Getting too auld for this shit

1 Like

A Cunt of a pub populated by cunts, served by cunts.

2 Likes

Sure if they’d bought the child a bottle of coke they’d have been customers. Tight cunts I’d say

1 Like

Probably needed to have a table booked in advance or have an accompanying meal ordered in this environment. Any pub that trades off being the preferred venue for the likes of Shane Lowry and Des Cahill needs to be shut down forever.

1 Like

Whether this pub is

is actually irrelevant. It’s entitled arseholes who expect pubs to be public toilets because their wee Johnny is special. Sure anybody could claim wee Johnny having special needs.

Today’s environment, yes you have apoint.

But I’d say this. I’ve never went into a pub just to use the jacks. At the least I’d purchase a coffee.

1 Like

I brought a gang of feral City centre kids down to East wall kayaking one day through work. Walking back to town a few were looking for the jacks. Got refused at the Dark Horse (now a Starbucks) and walked on to Chaplins who were happy to let the little cunts use the facilities. It elevated what is a good pub to a great pub in my mind. And I’m a kilkenny man.

5 Likes

You’re a prick

2 Likes

Chaplins is a fine establishment

2 Likes

Why would you stress a 4year old child out by bringing them out into the cold in a city that is flooded with covid .?

It is. In fairness the tipp lads know how to run a decent boozer.

Really? Are ye fucking really blaming someone who had to bring their special needs child to the toilet?

Cunts

14 Likes

He wasn’t four. Not that it matters.

Most of these children like to be surrounded in their home comforts. I would know bring a child into town in a cold month of December is a bad shout . With a virus going around is just stupid . Respect the pub . When I was in powers ,some kids mammy and daddy would try the same shite . Bypass even asking and make a dash towards the bathroom which I kept on magnetic lock . They didn’t realise it was against the law to have a minor in a bookmakers , people losing money and kids walking in and out . No . Sorry . No .

He was in his own head .

Edgy Bill…

None of that matters a bit

Let the child use the facilities. Nothing else matters here

7 Likes

He must be going for try hard of the year gawdtelpus