Not the pint picture thread, but still

22 Likes

Sums both up perfectly

Go over and punch the dick with the blue reflector sunglasses

3 Likes

I’ve negotiated a pass for a few hours this evening :pint:

I’ve cut the lawn and I’m going for a pint

14 Likes

fair dues boys. I wouldn’t have the discipline to not be a glutton and I’ve work tomorrow - I’ll have to slowly build up to a big one I reckon

Ten of the best words written here this year. All we need now is to keep her going. Enjoy…

1 Like

Majestic scenes in D4

And the home of Ireland’s wealth creators

20 Likes

Pints are brilliant lads. We must never let them be taken from us again

3 Likes

Summer in Dublin :clap: :clap:

Merrion Row is hopping. A nice bit of activity outside Foley’s but O’Donoghues is the busiest spot by far.

4 hours gardening and weeding done about to have the dinner and then heading into town with the youngest for a few

6 Likes

Glorious

16 Likes

We must have passed each other at some stage. Did a very similar walk at the same time.

We’re back thank fucking god.

How is Hugos?

The publicans must have thought I was a curtain twitcher about to tweet at the CMO as I made sure to get a lingering shot of the ambience.

1 Like

Not much activity there. Gina must be too busy with media duty to deal with the mundane matters of running the business.

2 Likes

Reports filtering out that the well known Malahide hostelry, Gibneys, are charging €6.35 for pints of porter.
Pints of porter in the renowned Keshcarrigan boozer, Gertie’s, were flying out at a more modest €4.30 there in the afternoon. Was the absolute finest too.

6 Likes