Pubs opening

Is that all hugos seating? Sure thats three times the capacity of her restaurant.

That’s takes in the stretch from Foley’s down past Hugo’s. The road is semi pedestrianised with around 100 metres of seating area on one side with O’Donoghues having the laneway and Toners having their beer garden.

Supposed to be booked.out for a year or something mad?

We go again

8 Likes

Home sweet home.

12 Likes

Mind yourself with the Roundstone variant. It’s rampant and the vaccine is ineffective.

A decent setup

3 Likes

The Fitzgeralds are a seriously good business family. The tree house is a fine set up for what it is. Good to see them do well

6 Likes

Was it happy hour for the Strawberry Daiquiris?

2 Likes

O’Connell St Waterford was closed to traffic and the pubs and restaurants (just pubs I think although there is a yard full of food trucks) were all serving outdoors. Looked very buzzy indeed as I drove past with my Cafe Goa takeaway last night.

1 Like

Imagine all the pubs in Dublin and a fella would make his way from the North side down to a bang average rubby pub for a pint

2 Likes

I’ve been drinking in naas the past few days. It’s some kip.

2 Likes

Literally not even the best pub on the road.

1 Like

Beggars, 51 and Smyths absolutely hopping as of 15 mins ago.

the smell of urine and weed in Dublin city centre last night was rather potent

1 Like
2 Likes

If you build an extension do you need new square footage on your license? How are licenses transferable then? Never heard of this before

TBH I don’t know mate.

Seems incredibly petty.

I’m surprised to hear that. Only there the once and thought had some decent pubs and grub.

No atmosphere to go with it or what?

What pubs?

Haydens and Kavanaghs are decent

Head up to Bardons in Kilcullen for a bit of grub. A great little spot