Pubs opening

I will if you want pal, no problem. Just donā€™t use it in Limerick cityā€¦ I ran that town for years, Iā€™m known by everyone.

1 Like

Iā€™m crestfallen after hearing the news. Going to be a mess now for tickets for the races and fellas pulling out of the accommodation if they canā€™t get tickets. Total nightmare.

5 Likes

The end of January deadline is ridiculous. They donā€™t even know if Omicron hospitalisations will be that bad in other countries yet. Itā€™s all just speculation so far.

Over here the nightclubs were closed with a weekā€™s notice from Dec 15th with the exception of Sylvester (New Yearā€™s Eve) which is a massive night here when they can open. Bars and restaurants are open as normal with a capacity limit of 30% for the unvaccinated. But there is no requirement to show your vaccination status so itā€™s as you were.

2 Likes

@dodgy_keeper, we might not be able to get that carvery in the Whitford in Wexford before we walk all over @Bandage s warriors in fe

1 Like

Open the pubs at 8. Much better for everyone.

I see Meehawl has the Omicon

Doing my bit. Put a flake on it kid.

Fuck those NPHET dorks

14 Likes

Iā€™d ate that

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice bracelet you have on your ankle.

Be careful mate. Thatā€™s my mother.

5 Likes

Nightclubs not closing in Wales until after December 26th. Thereā€™ll be a serious session over there on St. Stephens/Boxing day.

Leinster carvery of the year 2016.

2 Likes

Shots fired

Tony Holohan runs Norway as well :grinning:

1 Like

Surely pubs will keep serving regulars after 8?

This is a Ferraro Rocher forum.

Cop on.

5 Likes

Your only concern for 2 years has been serving hours in pubs.

Enough is enough.

Tonight was an attack on democracy.

Iā€™m going to the pub tomorrow to shove it right up these nazi nphet cunts and to support our much maligned bar owners.

5 Likes