Pubs opening

8 Likes

You are traffic.

Every best wish for the months ahead pal. Hope business is booming.

Iā€™ll finally get to Galway in May for a conference-thing I think, so Iā€™ll try and drag a few nerds over.

1 Like

Iā€™d say heā€™s still there

3 Likes

The munchies have kicked in

12 Likes

Roy makes us all feel better.

1 Like

Roy is a national treasure

5 Likes

I wish weā€™d journalists like Roy posting on here.

3 Likes

His shining optimism is a breath of fresh air, it would be too much for the Les Miserables set on here

3 Likes

A carnival of calories
A fiesta of fat
A gala of grease
:clap::clap::clap:

I wouldnt like to be cleaning out Royā€™s cage tomorrow morning all the same.

4 Likes

When I grow up I want to be Roy.

Is Roy a family man?

RTE need to spend money their money wisely and make a series where Roy visits various cathedrals of stout and has a pint and a chat with the regulars

15 Likes

Iā€™d watch that

4 Likes

Heā€™s married but no chisellers

1 Like

The closing credits could be Roy reading out a piece of prose that he has written at the end of the night, before leading into Dublin in the Rare Auld Timesā€¦

10 Likes

While heā€™s waiting on a feed in the chipper

2 Likes

He used to be a fierce man for polemics in the Sunday world back in the day. I had him down as a bitter little Cathal dervan type. Has he softened in old age or has the gargle dimmed his brain ?

Cassidyā€™s was a cathedral of joy last night with the first proper ā€˜Rake The Ashesā€™ gig with no restrictions in nearly 2 years.

Chris Oā€™Donnell, Camden Streetā€™s own Luke Kelly, was in fine voice.

An eclectic mix current and former Intercounty GAA players, Cheltenham Festival winning jockeys and a couple of current Irish International Rugby stars who I presume must be either injured or not in Fazā€™s current plans.

An awful pity Roy wasnā€™t in attendance.

4 Likes

Have you relocated to the capital, pal?

Great to get these reports of the Dublin pub scene from the likes of you & Roy.