Pubs opening

Itā€™s my spiritual home, coming over the pass and heading down towards Dingle, itā€™s like the World melts away

7 Likes

Dick Macks will let you bring food from the local restaurants / food trucks into their outside area as long as you are having a few drinks with it.

Any word on opening time for Sunday?

Fuck Dick Macks

1 Like

Dingle is probably the best night out in Ireland.

1 Like

Its truly God country. Everything you want is there. I spent a good part of my youth there, and Iā€™ll spend a fair degree of the rest of my life there too.

You have the life of Reilly fair play to you. I think of all the posters here only @Fagan_ODowd matches you for the bon viveur Playboy of the Western world lifestyle. You sure youā€™re not the fabled nephewā€¦

5 Likes

Haha era the way I look at things is you might as well just enjoy things while you can. Impossible to know whatā€™s around the corner.

2 Likes

Are you down there a week? Iā€™m not mad about dingle but the wife loves the place so we booked something good there last year for this summer a house for a week in the town. I wonā€™t have to worry about lifts anyway and can slip out for pints a few different nights. Sheā€™s on about doing Ventrey beach and the aquarium.

Only the weekend. We stayed further out, near Ballydavid. Ventry is a grand beach because you have all the facilities nearby. Thereā€™s loads of nice beaches further out but they wouldnā€™t have the same options close by.

The aquarium is excellent. If you go around 11:30 - 13:00 you should get to see the feeding times.

2 Likes

The pier at tps is a great spot for a swim.

Wine strand is the best beach in Ireland - bring a picnic

1 Like

I havenā€™t been but were basically right beside it. What makes it better than Beal BĆ”n?

The wine i presume.

1 Like

Theyā€™re nearly one and the same but wine strand is like your own private beach and great views across the harbour to Brandon

Dingle is a state of mind

3 Likes

Scottish open.
Wimbledon.
Newmarket/York/ascot.
Rugby.

What a day for pints.

2 Likes

What class of a fucking weirdo watches tennis or golf in a pub?

11 Likes

Next thing youā€™ll be drinking pints for the Ashes 5th test Day 4.

No need to get so worked up over the actions of somebody else that has no impact on you.

1 Like