Pubs opening

Living the dream

I forgot to bring my tidal maps with me so the tide was out when I arrived at tps.

Went to the beach for a swim. Probably one of the few times Iā€™ve been on a beach in Ireland and it was actually roasting.

Plenty of young men and women getting stuck into the liqour today at krugers.

We must have just missed each other.
I was at TPs from 2:30 - 4:30

Pity. Unusual a different person owns the kitchen in tps to the pub.

Was Dingle wedged? A young JG would have slept in a car in the car park of the dingle mart for the weekend with weather like this and the smell of want off me would have been unreal

1 Like

Iā€™d never seen dingle town so quiet on a summer evening than yesterday.

Murphys in Brandon ran out of food. TPS closed the kitchen because it was too chaotic and the girl in krugers said Sunday was one of the busiest days ever.

I was in dick Macā€™s and the droichead Sunday latish and they were both very quiet.

Lots of Ukrainians working in the town which is good to see.

That is strange now, I belive Bally B was hopping, and Iā€™d imagine Lahinch etc was insane.

We were very lucky to find a parking space in Banna early yesterday and there wasnā€™t one to be got later in the day even in the back car park

I was surprised how quiet Dick Macks was yesterday evening around 5pm. We had fish box and a few pints out the back. There was a great buzz around Saturday but it wasnā€™t mental busy.

Itā€™s possible people had enough at the likes of Paudies and Krugerā€™s. Iā€™m not sure what the story is with accommodation in the town at the moment but it was
Very on Sunday evening anyway.

I was just going to say If youā€™re in krugers and head back towards dingle town up that hilly narrow road and pull in Iā€™d say itā€™s just about the best view in Ireland.

You can see the great blaskets, across Brandon bay and across ventry. It was absolutely stunning today.

3 Likes

Iā€™m reminded of the night we went back to dingle, and were to sleep in the mart yard. We would go back with lots of cars because you wouldnā€™t want more than 3, ideally two for sleeping. Anyway didnā€™t one of the lads get a ride off a local, and just turned off his phone, we were 3 and 3 in two cars and the cunt had the keys for one of them. So 5 of us packed into a car to sleep, christ it was horrendous, between the smell and lack of comfort I didnā€™t get a wink.

The cunt wouldnā€™t even answer our calls to get the key off him. Same cunt, a good friend of mine, done us loads of times in similar situations and heā€™d come back the following morning laughing at us

5 Likes

One of the lads pulled a really hot hippy. She brought him back to an actual teepee in the middle of ventry.

He was just about to get down to business when he got a kick from behind and ā€œa none of that in hereā€. He was a sorry sight this morning.

Where did you get the fish box? Didnā€™t think dick macks did grub? Did you find anywhere average and above thatā€™s child friendly?

Thereā€™s food out the back of dick Macā€™s.

He didnā€™t but his mate nearly did.

3 Likes

Itā€™s tough going pushing a pram up the hill to the good spots in this weather when you are parked on the marina

A bunch of bogger lads deciding to stay over for a night after drinking in a bunch of cars in the ā€˜mart yardā€™.

Any thoughts @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

1 Like

We car pooled at least

Just cause youā€™d need a hearse to be able to fit to sleep in a car, no need to throw shade on Julio and his Muldoon pals

Cool the jets mate.

I merely asked another poster for his opinion.

The west Limerick lads have some horn for Dingleā€¦