Pundit Lists

Can I suggest fun pundits such as Paul Merson and Chris Kamara.

I think Nick Halling should be included. One of my favourites

New list:

Ian Wright 1
Jamie Redknapp 10
Garth Crooks 20
Peter Schmeichel 30
Alan Shearer 40
Gavin Peacock 50
Alan Hansen 75
Chris Kamara 100
Ray Houghton 150
Jerry Kiernan 200
Joe Brolly 300
Andy Townsend 500
Pat Spillane 750
Ger Loughnane 1000
George Hook 1250
Mick Dowling 1500
Brent Pope 1750
Cyril Farrell 2000
Colm O’Rourke 2250
Johnny Giles 2500
Eamon Dunphy 3000
Liam Brady 3500
Bobby George 4000
Ted Walsh 5000

Ill have to get to 750 posts as soon as possible. Andy Townsend and his tactics truck segement woeful.

George Hook 1250

Balls to that, I was already that coont for a few weeks on the old forum!

This is my third time being that fucking nordie liaryer prick Joe Brolly

Im happy enough but no Nick Halling. And fook Bobby George, Bristow is the man. Look at this clip and see the interview from the 1980 World Championship. Bristow = Legend.

YouTube - Bobby George/ Eric Bristow

Flano you are going to lose the Bobby George Pundit soon unless you never post again.

And I edge ever closer. I think good oul JR Jim Ross should be No.1 on the list.

Mike Adamle.

is that the fooking ultimate warrior? (excuse my ignorance)

look at the picture and have a guess

Its the body alright of the Warrior.

When did he return?? how about Mr.Perfect, is he still floating around … OH The memories!!

You could name a dozen wrestlers from the past and more than likely half of them are no longer with us. Warrior hasnt been around for years but did have a match a few weeks back in Spain I think. Mr Perfect died 6 years ago.

Mr.Perfect dead!! fuck! what happened…himself and ravishing ric rude were my heroes…innocent days!!

Rick Rude died as well due to heart failure. Mainly down to drug abuse over the years taking its toll.

Ahh FFS!! i better name no more… i cant even remember the last time i saw the show. Mick foley was still going strong anyway… there’s no way he’s dead???

Does Griffin feature at all? I propose him for lads with 7 posts