Pundit Lists

Just pointing out that’s Mike Adamle photoshopped onto the warriors body in that photo.

Warrior won the title off Orlando Jordan. He’s gone pretty useless though. Did you not see the match Shan?

Warrior - Hogan from Wrestlemania XI (I think) was an absolute classic match.

Nah WMXI was when Bam Bam was against Lawrence Taylor. Hogan was gone to WCW at that stage I believe. WMVI was Warrior Hogan

[quote=“Rocko”]New list:

Ian Wright 1
Jamie Redknapp 10
Garth Crooks 20
Peter Schmeichel 30
Alan Shearer 40
Gavin Peacock 50
Alan Hansen 75
Chris Kamara 100
Ray Houghton 150
Jerry Kiernan 200
Joe Brolly 300
Andy Townsend 500
Pat Spillane 750
Ger Loughnane 1000
George Hook 1250
Mick Dowling 1500
Brent Pope 1750
Cyril Farrell 2000
Colm O’Rourke 2250
Johnny Giles 2500
Eamon Dunphy 3000
Liam Brady 3500
Bobby George 4000
Ted Walsh 5000[/quote]

thats the current list I believe, surely the likes of Crooks, Scheichel and Peacock could well be jettisoned…Ted Walsh could alse be moved to 10,000 posts with a new one every thousand from 5 to 10k…

Any suggestions as to who should be added to the list…

My choices, Steve Bunce, Mick Fitzgerald, Daire O Cinnide(sp), David ‘Bumble’ Lloyd to name a few off the top of my head…

Trevor Steven should be there.

as one of the lower ones possibly…Liam Dunne and Liam Griffin would also be candidates for these spots

any chance we could have a few more running pundits?
perhaps eamonn coughlan or michael johnson?

or a few of the NFL ones? Nick Halling, Kevin Cadle, Shaun Gayle? Or even stateside men like John Madden, Al Michaels, Phil Simms, Tony Kornheiser?

Spillane should be higher.

What about golf? Someone like Peter Allis or Shane O Donoghue. Donoghue obviously for 20 posts or so

A lot of fella’s on here don’t like Allis…

Don Mclean for the racing as well…Maybe someone like Johnny Ward could be for 20 posts…

[quote=“The Puke”]A lot of fella’s on here don’t like Allis…

Don Mclean for the racing as well…Maybe someone like Johnny Ward could be for 20 posts…[/quote]

Whats wrong with Allis? He’s knowledge and patronising, the perfect commentator. He also dislikes women and americans. Would have thought that would have made him an idol in these parts?

Nick Halling was mentioned before. he should be in. Not that it matters much to me anyway :smiley:

A proud irish man like yourself should be ashamed at that effort puke

It was never my strong point, Fran…Gave up on the language years ago…

[quote=“Rocko”]New list:

Ian Wright 1
Jamie Redknapp 10
Garth Crooks 20
Peter Schmeichel 30
Alan Shearer 40
Gavin Peacock 50
Alan Hansen 75
Chris Kamara 100
Ray Houghton 150
Jerry Kiernan 200
Joe Brolly 300
Andy Townsend 500
Pat Spillane 750
Ger Loughnane 1000
George Hook 1250
Mick Dowling 1500
Brent Pope 1750
Cyril Farrell 2000
Colm O’Rourke 2250
Johnny Giles 2500
Eamon Dunphy 3000
Liam Brady 3500
Bobby George 4000
Ted Walsh 5000[/quote]

I propose the removal of Brent Pope as he’s a prick.

Put Tazz in it.

For shame Puke, for shame

there are currently 23 spots, I would like to see this expended to 28…

out of these 28, possibly 10 would be soccer pundits, 3 hurling(one good, one middling, one shite) 3 Gaelic Football, 2 Rugby and the eight remaining spots being made up of one from from where ever else like Gridiron, Athletics, Golf, Cricket, Boxing, horse racing, etc…

Also maybe all new members could have the winner of the COTY(Mr O’Conner) under their name til they reach 20 posts…