Quarter Final D

Only 2 recognisable Wexicans leaves it weak all right. Forde is 4/5 with Celtic to go through.
Nap of this heat I’d say.

The game was in 96 making puke 9, at which age all claremen have forgotten more about hurling than any of ye charlatans in leinster will learn in ye’re whole lives.

What’s this shit?

No crowd of frothing at the mouth, inbred, turnip munching, sheep worrying boggers from Clare under their frankly psychopathic manager would have touched Liam Griffin’s Wexford in 1996. I watched the 1996 Leinster Final video many, many times. Pure hurling perfection. Fook you Puke - you cunt.

He mentioned 1994 too - he would have been 7 then. You cunts from Clare are despicable Clare cunts.

i was at a GGA game before with dancing baby - Wexford were playing kilkenny in the all ireland quater final stick hurling - that fellow matty forde stood on one of the kilkenny players face- think the kilkenny player was a certain brian lohan that puke seems to rate

because of that stamping & his feeble display vs a terrible urban muldoon dublin team ill go for Mat Forde

[quote=“north county corncrake”]i was at a GGA game before with dancing baby - Wexford were playing kilkenny in the all ireland quater final stick hurling - that fellow matty forde stood on one of the kilkenny players face- think the kilkenny player was a certain brian lohan that puke seems to rate

because of that stamping & his feeble display vs a terrible urban muldoon dublin team ill go for Mat Forde[/quote]

A well deserved vote for the unemployed Wexford man.

12 years later and it seems ye Clare folk have forgotten an awful lot about hurling alright.

What the fuck would ye know about it anyway?

Where’s the Ollie Baker option on this poll? Purebred cunt

[quote=“Fran”]12 years later and it seems ye Clare folk have forgotten an awful lot about hurling alright.

What the fuck would ye know about it anyway?

Where’s the Ollie Baker option on this poll? Purebred cunt[/quote]

Well given the Wexicans record against us over the last ten years or so they’re not in much of a position to hand out lectures, and I don’t know where you’re from but you can go fuck yourself.

That’s the style of it.

A couple of hurling titles about 10 years ago for the first time in 80 years and all of a sudden ye’re experts

Agreed

The stand out character, could be in the running for the overall title

WBY

Big tits Brunker for me

Not that ye needed to know

Neil fridgetty-licked combover Francis

I couldn’t wait to vote for him it has to be said, thanks I feel sooooooooooo good now.

I better stay out of town.

I agree with Gaillimharais, easily the weakest heat so far…
Luck of the =Rand() I suppose.
I’m abstaining on this one. There is nobody on this list that I feel passionately about one way or the other.

Brunker for me hands down. Nasty sloppy titted cunt.

[quote=“Bandage”]What’s this shit?

No crowd of frothing at the mouth, inbred, turnip munching, sheep worrying boggers from Clare under their frankly psychopathic manager would have touched Liam Griffin’s Wexford in 1996. I watched the 1996 Leinster Final video many, many times. Pure hurling perfection. Fook you Puke - you cunt.[/quote]

Wexford showed their true colours in the 1996 final…Cynically taking out Gary Kirby…Shower of Cunts…

[quote=“Fran”]
Where’s the Ollie Baker option on this poll? Purebred cunt[/quote]

Ollie is the full solid finest…Gave a masterclass in the 1997 final and scored 3 majestic points…Could mix it with the best of them…

Conor Cruise O’Brien for me.

Agree that it is the weakest quarter though.

The Cruiser should cruise through this one.

Poor attempt Puke, poor attempt.

It was a statement of fact more so than a WUM mac…