Quarter Final D

http://myurc.org/whitepaper/illustrations/2-1.gif

was he not distroyed in the recent bacon cull?

[ame]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE
eature=related[/ame]

So what grudge have you against John Leahy?

Couldn’t stand his demeaner on the pitch, alos some of his antics off it and also remarks he made to a Clare Hurler a few weeks after a family tragedy

Concise and to the point, thank you.Good hurler though.

last call everybody for Gerald Keane, a vile pompous cunt who needs your vote

Neil Francis with a comfortable win.

Amanda Brunker and Conor Cruise O’Brien tie for 2nd.

But the biggest surprise has to be John Leahy edging out Gerald Keane to take the coveted 4th place.

It’s fitting given the week that’s in it that CCB should still be in the running for this award.

How come I can see the votes!!? Interesting I must say but I wont spoil it for ye in case its just a hiccup.

Though this wasn’t closed until 12 tonight

Good man Leahy boy…you CUNT

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]How come I can see the votes!!? Interesting I must say but I wont spoil it for ye in case its just a hiccup.

Though this wasn’t closed until 12 tonight[/quote]

No Gaillimh, it’s 7 days from when the poll was created. THis one ended at 15:50 today. If you look at the top of the polls yet to close it will give you the time.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]How come I can see the votes!!? Interesting I must say but I wont spoil it for ye in case its just a hiccup.

Though this wasn’t closed until 12 tonight[/quote]

All depends on what time the poll was started. Most of them were started by Rock in the night time but Bandage started this at 3.46 in the afternoon so thats when it closed and the votes revealed.

Disappointed with Keans performance but happy that the 4 that beat him are well capable of performing on the big stage as they advance through.

Quite surprised to see Leahy get through but local rivalries remain long in the memory and there’s a good Clare and Limerick contingent knocking around here.

We’re getting consistent turn outs across the heats.

Just to clarify, all the heats have been 7-day affairs. As Mac alluded to, Rocko has been setting up the polls but he was internetless last Friday and left me instructions on setting up this particular the day before. As I was going on the lock last Friday after work, it was important to set it up during the afternoon.

[quote=“Bandage”]Quite surprised to see Leahy get through but local rivalries remain long in the memory and there’s a good Clare and Limerick contingent knocking around here.

[/quote]

I have the feeling Leahy might bottle it later on…Yet Again:D

Bad state of affairs with that ginger cunt Jason Byrne only getting a solitary vote.

He would have been a shoe in for one these a few years ago. Time must be a big factor in cuntishness.

I’m absolutely thrilled with this result.

While I await the final runners with interest, a heads up with this qualifier.

If Neil Francis is in serious contention, I will personally sponsor the Gong for the Cunt; but only if I get to present it.

Leahys’ brother was down at a Tipp/Clare match in Cork, he was standing at the door of the Venue (I think), a lad in a Clare jersey passed by him with a stack of empty glasses.

Leahys’ Brother " Where are you going with all the glasses?"

Clare lad who didn’t know who he was answering " they’re for John Leahy"

Cue punch and alot of broken glasses.

Seems like cuntishness and violence run in the Leahy family…

Good to see things done properly in this poll. Not a single vote for Mike “The Gentleman” Houlihan while John “The Cunt” Leahy sails into the semis.