Question for the techies

I’m off out now, but will come back to you later.
Sounds like you might need to open a port on your router.

I think you’re great.

Runt I was looking for you online earlier but you weren’t around.

I called 2222 but you weren’t there.

I have an IT related query for you but Ill PM it maybe tomorrow. Would be grateful if you could take time out of your busy schedule to have a look at it.

Regards,
Farmer

go into settings, change the the uplload settings to have it at 2 open ports and a maximum of 1 kb upload speed, you can also limit the download ports, it will make your DL slower but it makes your browsing faster

or alternativley you can go to portforward.com and it will show you how to cofigure your modem to have bittorrent on a different port

Piss off Foley, the question was addressed to me.

Gola me old chum, go into settings, change the the upload settings to have it at 2 open ports and a maximum of 1 kb upload speed, you can also limit the download ports, it will make your DL slower but it makes your browsing faster

you could also go to portforward.com and it will show you how to configure your modem to have bittorrent on a different port.

Let me know how you get on.

it was addressed to anyone else as well, you thieving knackbag

What’s with the attitude mate?

Cheers Runt, had same problem and that has solved it completely… :pint:

No worries Tony, that’s what I’m here for (tech help and ensuring the level of banality of the site remains constant)

Thanks for that Runt, you’re unreal! Always handy to have a mate who’s an IT expert.
Surprising that on a internet message board there’s not more people who know a bit about it, but there you go…

Runt, my external hard drive isn’t showing up on my computer. I’m thinking it’s fucked, but I’ve a fair bit of stuff on it so I’ll bring it to a techie type if you can’t resolve the situation.

:pint:

Might have a solution. Bump this at lunchtime tomorrowto remind me.

Any of you techies have any experience with file recovery? I’m using getdataback on a damaged drive.

I’ve got a website on WordPress live with one account and a blog live on another WordPress account.

Has anyone any idea how I can display the blog on the website. I’ve been going through plug-in and can’t find anything.

Has anyone got any idea how I can do this?

I have a damaged drive that I’ve been meaning to try and retrieve some files off. Only problem is I put it away somewhere and can’t find it, anybody any ideas?

Are these free sites hosted on wordpress? Or your own wordpress sites?

It’ll be in the last place you check

Oi oi!!! :lol:

My own Wordpress sites.