Racism Continued

I’ll let you have the last word. It’ll mean a lot more to you than it would to me.

Keep fighting that fight brave little man.

He was talking to me on that occasion and was just taking the piss – I think people engage in a bit of mindless banter every now and again on here to it’s seems to be more then than now these days.

Banter be banter.

Racism is racism…

Did you call the feds or did they call you?

1 Like

Could you translate that into English?

He’s from Caherdavin you can call it outer inner city if you like

How has your complaint in relation to doxxing been received by Twitter? I presume they are cooperating with the FBI?

Nah it was a nasty enough comment. Not that funny either. I just wonder would he be happy to stand over it in front of his work colleagues but he’s pretending it never happened? He made a song and dance how people who write stuff on tfk should be able to stand over it.

Ah lad, @glasagusban has you hopping like sausages in a pan here.

I wouldn’t have you down for a reaction like that, you know Glas online a long fucking time.

Nothing I hate more than sycophants but holier than thou hypocrites is a close second

He has the nogra in a tailspin. Not the first time a man from Na Piarsaigh has them driven demented

There’s very very few people are outright out loud racists in Ireland anymore (outside travellers, then it’s almost all Irish people) I only really know my father in law who’d openly hate blacks and would say outrageous things but mostly to annoy my wife. As rocko pointed out above racism today is more underhand its undermining anti racist movements and mostly boils down to minimising racism and saying ‘sure aren’t they grand white people have it hard too’.

The fellas who go on like this are 100pc convinced they are not racist and that they are in the right. It’s almost impossible to convince them. I’m not sure if the ‘white supermacists ©’ on here have ever done this I don’t follow it closely enough and sometimes posters blend into each other.

The important thing really is that this type of racism denying is now seen as racist in society (rightly or wrongly) and any politician celebrity or sport star who publically came out with it would be in big big trouble.
So if you go on like this on here it’s perfectly socially acceptable to label you a racist as that’s what would happen if you did it in real life. Whether you agree or not is really a different matter.
That’s the long and short of it really

I cant remember fully, but I was inferring I was from NZ after they had beaten Ireland at rubby ball — He told me to go home.

Christ

Quite the sight. Five or six lickspittles descending one one poster while accusing him of bullying. Then tfk takes out future insurance by ‘taking a stand against racism’. A pathetic carry on.

3 Likes

All that’s happening here is that he (Glas) has the lot of you (Nogra + Nordie hanger on) beaten up a stick and you wont accept it.

2 Likes

This thread is getting very tedious, the same few points being spammed by the same aul bores. Why would you give a fuck if Glas thinks your a racist or not? Why would you care what he thinks? Why does it get so under the skin?

This video of disgusting Garda brutality will unite the board and get the thread back on track. Awful Irish institutional racism on show here.

1 Like

No all that’s happened here is that he shrieks about standing over racist comments made online,but refuses to do so himself. As he holds the politically correct opinions he’s protected (I wonder how that’s worked out in the past) so he doesn’t have to answer for his hypocrisy. A few desperate cap doffers like yourself think refusing to answer for hypocrisy is beating up a stick though. Nothing I can do about that level of comprehension.

I agree @glasagusban meant scummers in general when using the term knackers.But again as an aside anyone defending travellers needs a fucking reality check here.