Racism Continued

it’s no wonder I can’t understand you and you talking in pidgin English.

1 Like

@myboyblue, thought you were keeping an eye on this place today

1 Like

For ffs sake I go do some work for a few hours and there’s 200 plus posts up in here when I come back for a gawk.
Anything interesting, fresh or at least funny to make it worth my while going over it all?

1 Like

Hey Mike, what chocolate can you get us good deals on?

Your rocher is only 6 yoyos in dunnes at the moment

Not mad on them, anything else?

I dare not even go back through it kid. I logged on for a few minutes around 2pm and shivers went up my spine .

The owner of that twitter account seems like a bit of a nutjob judging by their other posts.

Kinder bueno 4 pack and kinder chocolate bars 16pack €1,49 in tesco. Nutella 750gramme €3.99

1 Like

That’s about when I last looked. I’ll go through the first few and see where we go from there.

1 Like

It’s a disgusting racist incident.

Now for today’s final jeopardy category ‘things that happened in this thread since Piles was last here’

For 2 dorra

4 Likes

Maybe somebody will lady bird it for us on the catch up thread cc @glenshane

I am to ladybirding this thread what sean dyche is to opera singing

1 Like

I was giving you a chance to redeem yourself. I laid it on the table for you and you let yourself down

I’m beyond redemption mike. I am to redemption what sean dyche is to opera singing

1 Like

You are to Sean Dyche what Sean Dyche is to opera singing

1 Like

You got me there mike.

Ooft a thoroughly embarrassing afternoon for the racist maroonandwhite.

Maroon: Show me where I’m racist.

• Here are some particularly obvious examples where you used disgusting racist slurs…

Maroon: Well I don’t call other people racist so it’s fine. What about all the other things I’d like to talk about instead?

God help us but the poor chap is as stupid as he is racist.

5 Likes