Racism Continued

If it gives him a kick in the hole not to do it again, then yeah. But like the Aussie comparison, the girls mother came out a couple of years after giving Goodes abuse saying he ruined her daughters life. So that’s usually where the problem lies with kids of that age who think shouting racist abuse is OK.

Fascist

Where are you getting this info from? Arnhem Land in northern territories what you’re referring to or the whole territory?

:rofl::rofl:

Arresting a 12 year old is pathetic … cops could have called around and put the frightners on both child and parents - send in social services also - but whats the point in arresting a 12 year old?

Any chance its a young fella in Kerry?

When did coon become a commonly used racist term on this side of the atlantic? - is it used frequently in the UK?

If they keep putting the stupid cunts doing this on the telly and newspapers they’re going to keep seeing incidents

Coon was one of the mainstays in those insanely racist British comedy shows so popular in the 1970s,

It’s catch 22 with it too though. Dont publicise it and make an example and it continues, keeping it under wraps for the player to deal with it. Or make it known and you have idiots then trying to copy it and make a name for themselves or see nothing wrong with doing it. Its happening in Australia on almost a weekly basis now with their AFL players, however the general population there are somewhat split on it between calling it out or calling the players princesses and they should just get over it.

Alf garnett was a fierce man for it. Not sure was that a racist show though? He was the main character but the daughter and son in law were the educated new generation giving out to him.

Probably right about Alf, he was a racist but the show wasn’t, if I remember right he was shown up as a buffoon on those matters,
There were a few others though, I saw recently on one of those I love he 70s shows on BBC4

One was called Live your neighbour and seemed fairly shocking, a favourite show of Enoch Powell

Unless the cunts doing it get vilified and or arrested and prosecuted which could stamp it out fairly quick?

That can be done without fanfare or publicity

Social media is the forum for these guys, it’s where they find other bigots that encourage and reinforce their shite. Playing this out on social media might take that away from them, it would no longer be a safe space for that shite. Possibly?

Arrest and prosecute a 12 year old? Are you serious??

1 Like

Don’t forget he wants this done in full view of social media as well.

5 Likes

The talk was in the general, following mcgoldrick publishing a similar post, and not specific to the 12 year old. Maybe if you try reading my posts in the context of the few posts above them or what they’re specifically replying to you won’t have to take things out of context and jump down my throat with your misinterpretations.

As Estaban pointed out the more these cases the get publicised the more they seem to encourage others to do the same. Especially 12 year olds who think they are edgey and are too thick to know any better. I don’t know what the answer is but I know criminalizing dumb children is not the answer.

1 Like