Racism Continued

Absolutely. That’s why they need to be challenged. In the olden days people wouldn’t get away with that kind of shite without being called a fucking eejit down the local. Nowadays they can find other gobshite crackpots online and to reinforce their own stupidity and bigotry. Take @ironmoth for example.

Look at the cut of Mini Hitler.

9 Likes

:smile:

One for the…post a picture that reminds you of a TFK poster thread…

4 Likes

To get back to you, it’s something I don’t know much and haven’t thought much about. And it would take a long post to go into and I largely gave up those on here a good while back. It would also be a hijacked conversation anyway, it’s pointless. In general I think people should be aware of the advantages they’ve had in life that other people haven’t and act accordingly.

1 Like

Signing in. Ah here to fuck. National Day of commemmeration and the first two to talk are a rag head Muslim and a Jew.

Was it for this the sons of Erin etc. Etc.

On the 12th of July can we stop this carousel to commemorate the ethnicity of our Orange brethren.

5e96f1f9bd2673b50ad57c8ec76a2fc6

What

I turned on to watch the National Day of commemoration on RTE this morning. A Muslim cleric was bellowing out what I asked was a verse of the Koran in Arabic. A surge of Rasist thoughts surged. It was that or the effects of two bottles of Malbec drank last night.

Very brave of you to share this Esso, congratulations on not being a sanctimonious cunt.

What did Allah ever do for us?

It’s gallons FFS

Mallory, education is the silver bullet. Education is everything. We don’t need little changes, we need gigantic, monumental changes. Schools should be palaces. The competition for the best teachers should be fierce. They should be making six-figure salaries. Schools should be incredibly expensive for government and absolutely free of charge to its citizens, just like national defense. That’s my position. I just haven’t figured out how to do it yet.

Anyone out there willing to spin this in the direction of “Pampered millionaire footballer has child arrested”?

Nah, didn’t think so.

These are truly strange times.

Echoes of the Adam goodes thing @Gman

1 Like

Hesitant to ask what is prompting that.

But a similar incident occurred in Australia with Adam Goodes. 13 year old girl gave him abuse and despite him showing huge restraint and not wanting to vilify the girl, he made a huge point about how youth should be educated and that she was young and should be helped, he was and still is roundly abused over it.

Ah look, it’s a multilayered mess. Racism is a gigantic problem. And I have no idea what the solution is.

That Australian example is quite apt.

Should the person who wrote the offensing messages be punished? Absolutely 100%.

It’s a 12 year old! Fucking hell.

Where do you actually begin? Is arresting a 12 year old the right thing?

Arrest and jail the parents. Problem solved

1 Like