Racism Continued

IIRC, the perpetrator’s main gripe was that he was ‘allocated’ Ian Wright in the game and was angry it wasn’t a better ‘legend’. Presume he’d have been ok with Thierry Henry or George Weah.

You’d be advocating a shoot on sight policy for them if there was.

3 Likes

For tinkers…meh leave it with me.

Do you encounter many incidents of racism in your school? If so how do ye deal with it?

Ah but that’s okay. And I’ll happily to go face to face with you on that one.

I would not be discussing school matters on a forum.

7 Likes

Okay. I was just curious. Was wondering would schools have a zero tolerance policy approach.

Extreme hypocrisy is what it is.

I’ve no problem with that. My family haven’t been assaulted or robbed by a non white family.

I’m sorry to hear that happened.

Railing against racism on one thread while making openly racist comments on another thread is still hypocritical. I’m aware you are ok with it. I’m ok with pointing out the a la carte nature of your anti-racist stance.

1 Like

Much like your own barely concealed “issues” with our Tanaiste and his lifestyle.

2 Likes

tenor (62)

Any examples of these imaginary issues I have with Leo’s lifestyle?
Unfortunately your anti-traveller racism is never concealed.

3 Likes

Maybe you’re right. I’m just aware that a criminal record as a young fella can have such huge ramifications.
Do I think he should have been punished? Yes, in a remedial way. In a life altering way for the worse? Maybe not.

Yeah, I’m up front about it. I guess others arent as willing.

Yet again you are unable to provide examples of my supposed homophobia.

1 Like

I shifted a black woman today.

7 Likes

Supposed :grinning:

I tell you what, I’m a decent sort, the next time it comes up, I’ll mention it.

Was she in your bubble?

Yet again unable to find evidence to back up a serious allegation. You’re a windy alligator.

1 Like