Random Hurling Team of the 90''s as Selected by Nobodies

Yes probably a better technical hurler but wasn’t a better centre forward.

Maybe kid but power had something that transcended skill

Ah he was.

No.

Yes

Declan Ryan was a fantastic hurler and so was power but when the money was on I’d back power 100 times out of 100

1 Like

Each to their own Mullach Ide. But remember this was in an era when Offaly and then Wexford actually were good and could beat KK so it wasn’t as if Power had it all his own way like KK players of the last 15/20 years.

That’s not a great argument t cos Munster has been competitive for 100 years

Not sure what point you are trying to make but Declan Ryan didn’t have it all his own way against Clare, Limerick, Cork and Galway in the 90’s, I’d have Declan Ryan over John Power 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

2 Likes

Course you would because he fought for tipp. Power was as tough as him and was the better hurler. Ryan was the bigger man but I’d prefer power in my line

There is no fucking way John Power was a better hurler than Declan Ryan, no way.

1 Like

Power would give it to you anyway you wanted it pal.

At the end of the day power knew how to win. He mightn’t have had the skills of Ryan but a hurler is more than a flick of a wrist

Mick kavanagh was another one of them, very underrated… Did mick start the move for the gorta goal in 09?

But I have already said that. Ryan was a great hurler but John Power was a more effective centre forward and influential player for me.

Yeah, sorry you are right All Ireland winner in 3 separate decades Declan Ryan didn’t have a clue how to win, he was a big softie as well, Christ on a bike.

1 Like

I disagree with you.

Sorry pal. I’m preparing for an ai final and Ive no respect for any man for your county. I’d pick a meth addict over Declan Ryan to be honest

Yes but you are a fucking idiot, please God a meth addict slits your throat somewhere around the Clonliffe Road.

1 Like

Thanks.

Enjoy being from Tipperary forever.

Of course, always your better.