Raoul Moat

She’s posting in toon way ay

I had a fish and chips in Tynemouth once upon a time and a pint in Coatbridge, was driving up to Celtic vs Juventus in Champions league- Smashing.

Raul has “canny” taste…I hope this is taken into account come sentencing?

This ad immediately came into my head for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2UfzAQ8Pfg

Theres surely some great puns to be had here.

Smote by the moat etc.

Weasels are weasily seen but Moats are Moatally different.

Nah, i’m pretty sure he’s an actor.

It’s a good thing this chap isn’t a muslim. Sky news would go into overdrive.

Or Raul shoots, he scores !!!

This is Francis Hughesque by the boy. Living in the wild and picking off the security forces. He’ll get bored when the battery on his i-phone goes though.

If he had some sense of mission in his actions I might have some respect for him.

But he seems a bit more like Tommy Walsh. Not much going on upstairs at all.

Ah class.

:clap:

Anyone see the bird that found his campfire?

Some size of jabs on her!

Picture!

You know the rules Farmer…

She was pretty ugly in fairness.

Top notch police work here

Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson said he had a “gut feeling” Moat was still in Rothbury but admitted he may have “fled the area”.

How big is this forest area where he’s hiding out?
Surely a few sweeps of the place with those thermal imaging cameras would have picked him up?

Apparently a farm house was burgaled in the area in the past couple of days and all that was taken was food.

How can they not find him! I was under the impression it was some vast remote wilderness.

If I was a cop looking for him, I’d make sure I was in the back row of the sweep, and also spend a lot of time rechecking the same field B) .

I’ld find him, cos instead of searching an area designated to me by some lad behind a desk, I would do my own thing.
I would get an order to say “Search area X” then I woudl say “Sure thing Chief”.
Then myself and Tom Barry would go to ‘Y’ and find him.
The Chief would say that it was his idea.
Myself and Tom would know otherwise.

Moate does his own thing!
It’s just the wrong thing.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Well he seems to be doing it pretty right at the moment.