Raoul Moat

Surprised this hasn’t been a topic yet.

This lad is doing very well at avoiding the cops. Three shootings at the weekend, low lie for a bit and then a chip shop robbery (which cops are now conceding was he) and he’s still loose and possibly still in the same area.

All this time he was staying in a tent. Police are saying the area is very rural but you’d expect a manhunt to find a guy who’s been living in a tent and is carrying a couple of shotguns and things so can’t be all that mobile.

He’s possibly lost his chance to shoot anyone else at this stage though, other than the cops.

Was following this over the weekend and I am amazed that they still haven’t caught him.

Apparently he is staying in a woods he knows very well but Jaysus it has been five days.

But I believe that is his intention. He issued a statement at the weekend saying:

“The public need not fear me but the police should as I won’t stop till I’m dead.”

Yeah it is. He declared war on the cops in a letter to them.

I’m rooting for him.

This is the letter:

Last night I called 999 and declared war on Northumbria police before shooting an officer on the West End A69 roundabout in his T5. Sitting there waiting to bully someone. Probably a single mum who couldn’t afford her car tax.

Rang again and told them they’re gonna pay for what they’ve done to me and Sam. I went straight but they couldn’t let it go.

The public need not fear me but the police should as I won’t stop till I’m dead.

On the night 3/7/10 I shot Chris Brown and Samantha Stobbart, after an argument earlier that evening, and here I will make all the facts clear so there is no misunderstanding.

They took it all from me, kids, freedom, house, then Sam and Chanel. Where could I go from there? Obviously I have issues but I was pushed. I never beat my kids. I could simply admit to anything now cos it doesn’t matter.

I’m a killer and a maniac but I ain’t no coward.

His facebook page is still up but he hasn’t updated his status recently.

This is the bird:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22940/1397/44/n792529195_4305.jpg

This is fucking priceless :lol:

This one is a stripper who was quoted in the papers as a friend of his, talking away about it on facebook -

http://www.facebook.com/people/Raoul-Moat/1353612193#!/profile.php?id=100000922638153&v=wall&ref=sgm

I can’t understand what she’s saying

There’s another one of his mates talking about it on his page as well, and on the same page looking for people to help him attack a police paramilitary post on mafia wars. I don’t think there’s any irony intended.

:lol:

coz he hates pigs theyv tuk everything 4m im sum ppl hate blondes sum ppl r racist raoul hates pigs hes lost it man ne point tryin 2 understand

Did he rob some fish and chips for substenance?

He robbed one fish and a loaf of bread I believe. A bit of hocus pocus and a few minutes later he was sitting on a mountain of fish and bread. God knows how he managed that. Hi yo!

They seem like some crew of retards

There’s a fake page set up as well

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raoul-Moat/132930263408151

Raoul what do you do if you need to go for a shit in the woods?
how do you clean your hole?

if you need any essentials mr moat, bread, water… bog roll, give me a message mate, and i’ll pop up there this evening.

That other of your ex’s from Rothbury, is she a baghead? she looks like a fuckin tramp son, you should go and take her head clean fuckin off.

Raoul, are you still up for forming that Meatloaf tribute band, Moatloaf?
I know we’ve only learned a few songs, but I reckon we’d do well on the local rock scene…
Let me know, when you’e back from you’re cop killin’ spree.
How’s that going by the way?
Shot any more pigs recently?

So Raoul moat shot a man because he believed he was having an affair with his girlfriend. I wonder what he’ll think when he finds out steven gerrard fucked his daughter dressed as a policeman.

raoul moat hide and seek champion 2010

The best are the ones who think the page is real

lifes very unfair sometimes , raol , give yourself up mate ,its not worth getting yourself killed ,or killing anymore innocent people ,get help before its too late .

allo mate…inbox me if you still need that ginsters pie…dont take this the wrong way but if you dont give yaself up their gunna blow your fucking head off…stay safe raoul you had your reasons…

there guna shoot u on the spot m8 do 1 for the english kill as many as you can got enuff respect for you pal kill as many as you can you have nothing to lose take your anger out on the pigs you have nothing to lose now

Raoul, are you still up for forming that Meatloaf tribute band, Moatloaf?
I know we’ve only learned a few songs, but I reckon we’d do well on the local rock scene…
Let me know, when you’e back from you’re cop killin’ spree.
How’s that going by the way?
Shot any more pigs recently?

That’s fucking brilliant.

Yeah he did briefly mention that he’d attack the hospital who were looking after his ex if something or other happened but I can’t remember what that was.

The cops are his main target alright but they’re patrolling in groups of six or so and are in full combat gear. He’ll do well to win any sort of shootout.

What he really needs is one of those long range sniper rifles. Take em out from a mile away and be gone before they even which direction it came from.

he is a modern day ned kelly-

Yeah it’s probably unlikely they’ll sell him one now though so he might have to get one on the blackmarket.

He’s a one man guerilla and we’ve seen covert bands of freedom fighters inflicting damage before but this guy seems a bit outnumbered to inflict real damage.

Perhaps he might encounter a few fellow disenchanted souls on the hills of Rothbury and they could band together to attack the police?

Sniper?! Pah, this mans a sniper

http://equipbiz.co.nz/blog/pictures/film/saving-private-ryan1.jpg