Raoul Moat

Re-moat. It’s spelt “re-moat”.

At least he still has the support of his parents:

Moat’s mother, Josephine Healey said, “I feel like he hasn’t been my son since he was 19 years old. He now has a totally different character, attitude and manner.

“Now when I see him I don’t recognise him at all. He would be better off dead. If I was to make an appeal I would say he would be better dead.

This should soathe the angry beast.

From the Sun.

Muscles’ little willy problem

THE man mountain could suffer from low self-esteem because he has a small WILLY, a pal revealed yesterday.

The friend discovered that Moat, 37, had been searching the internet for advice on how to increase the size of his manhood.

His pal said: “Whether the old cliche about steroids giving you a small willy is true in his case or whether he was just not blessed in that department who knows.”

Colleagues told how Moat used to think he was “top dog” because the girls loved his muscles.

But his friend said: “It was clearly a front. He might have had the bravado of a big man but his self confidence obviously wasn’t that sky high.”

Julio, did they, eh mention any websites?

out of curiousity like.

Sources now claiming that he was seen leaving a moat-el off the M1. Where he is now is unknown but he’s believed to be on the p-raoul.

surely its the army that that should be hunting this ape down.

The SAS are involved.

One half of them is a shite pundit. Shite.

What’s a Swedish airline got to do with it?

ah, but they would want to get the finger out so i thought it was the cops looking behind bushes that were holding this show up

Jesus that is pathetic.

What if he’s managed to dress up as one of the riot police and is walking amongst them?

I am not the person you’re looking for.

http://irishcalvinist.com/files/2006/07/jedi-mind-trick.jpg

Sky News reporting that the due to the weather dropping in temperature and with the chance of rain he is gonna need some shelter from this inclimate weather… more to follow

Have they searched in the trees?

i cant believe this, surely this is manna from heaven for any gun toting lunatic hiding in the bushes who just wants to take a few pigs out before he goes himself.

where the fuck are all the choppers with the heat sensors?

If he makes it Sherwood forest they’ll never find him…

I’m telling you he’s amongst them, that’s him third from left on the picture.

Tom Barry, can you send a message to the Met Police please…

Townie cunts, do they not know they’re spooking the lifestock?