Rats - A thread about Cats

I love the smell of napalm is the morning. Burn the bastards out of their holes.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 609104”]
I wonder about what kinda lads Rocko and Larry were reared as. One is afraid to bleed a radiator and talk to people on the phone, the other is hiding under his bed because he saw a rat in the back haggard.[/quote]

Quality Runt… :lol: :lol:

Have we any rats on TFK? I was quite new when puke-gate broke out, was he betrayed by a close comrade in that saga?

TFK is crawling with rats and snakes.
Art Foley had a list of those “not to be trusted” you should get a copy of it.
It’s full of sneaky cunts like The Puke, The Runt and Mac.

Rats will eat your brains Larry, be vigilant.

The problem with shutting the doors at night time is that while the rats can’t get in, they can’t get out either.

Rats piss is lethal Larry… If you have walked around the back garden then there is a high chance you have brought weils disease indoors…

A fella down our way left a sandwich down on a bale of hay to take a break from stooking bales a few years ago… he was dead in the morning. Twas the rats that did it I’m told.

Weil’s diease is lethal, saw a man die of it once, his skin started to peel off before he died.

That’s a fucking disaster Larry. My phone has been hopping all evening but haven’t had a chance to look at it. This has gripped the Duff household though.

Plenty of wise advice on here about not going to sleep tonight. You can’t take a fucking chance, you won’t be able to live with yourself if a rat is present in the house and you’ve drifted off to sleep.

It should perhaps be noted on here that Larry has previous with false alarms on rats before. He called for assistance once when he saw a rat in a tree out his back garden. It turned out to be a bird.

There are rats out back garden tonight for sure. I also think that was a rat before but I am not as convinced as I am in this case. Pure horrible.

Re the Weil’s disease, the chances are that if Larry has been out cutting the grass, he has indeed most likely brought it in. Very easy for it to get into food, or something as simple as a cup of tea. A good example of how it happens is that test on a bowl of peanuts that had been left on a bar for patrons to dip into. The nuts showed heavy traces of urine. Hence the name peenuts. This is no laughing matter though.

Larry can you please check in on the hour and let the board know you and your scrotum are ok? You and yours will have to go on rat patrol in shifts throughout the night I fear…

Are you in Newry Larry?
Was it a Loyalist or Republican rat?

Larry should get a loan of a flute from one of the local orangemen and play like the Pied Piper, which, by an incredible coincidence, is also Larry’s former user name. Lead them to the nearest bonfire Larry. The Loyalists will save you.

Now there’s a word we don’t here often enough. :clap:

What colour rat was it Larry? Brown, black? This information could be very significant.

Dark brown fitzy. Currently awaiting pest control.
The rats are most certainly TUV members.
They appeared to have dug hole in garden (that is what it looks like from my garden anywhere). Having seen them this morning. Rain has been less heavy than yesterday when it was pissing down. Wonder is this common.

Uh oh. Larry has obviously been bitten by a rat and is talking gibberish.
He needs to get to a hospital quickly.

My thoughts and prayers are with larryduff and family.

Is it gibberish or jibberish?