Rats - A thread about Cats

Holy fuck! The pine marten strikes againā€¦ The speed of the kill is unreal.

https://youtu.be/i4qWjkSaTIc

1 Like

Ah @Mac, youā€™ll have great fun hunting these dirty fucks.

1 Like

I love the way the terrier is standing back nonchalantly while his mate goes at it at 0:35

Head count please of the new pets @mac needs?

Two terriers
Magpie
Weasel
Pine marten

1 Like

How do Snakes get on with Rats?

How many magpies you need @Mac?

I have a fucking army of the cunts around the place here. That said I have seen a rat in a while.

1 Like

They get on like a house on fire. Snakes get a bad reputation, but rats have always seen the true inner snake and often leave them guarding their nest of young while they look for houses to infest.

How are minks with rats?

See weasel and pine marten videos above.

I have one of the cunts in the roof and walls. Kept me awake last night. Have seen them outside. Dog is fucking useless with them, only looks at them. Saw one come out of his kennel a few weeks ago, they have no fear.
Iā€™ll just get rent-to-kill iā€™d say, and then maybe a cat. Irs not so much the Cats will take on a rat, its just that they stay away from the cats.

Terriers all the way Kevin.

https://youtu.be/l2Pyu-Cj0gg

2 Likes

hopefully @mac keeps us updated on this

2 Likes

I removed my like from that magpie one.
A. The rat is clearly sick.
B. The bastard magpie pecks the poor little fuckers eyes out.
Having said that, I hate rats.

That rat in the weasel video is fucking enormous.
Bleh.

Thatā€™s class.

The lurchers are on the ball too.

1 Like

What the fuck are they digging by the way? Looks like some sort of manure.

Is it simply a rat kill? What are those lads up.to?

My old man grew up on a farm. They had 2 terriers, a sheepdog and a german shepherd. When they were thrashing oats all 4 dogs were in on the act. It must have been some craic all the same.

Iā€™m having a very nostalgic morning. Between this and the 25 thread.

1 Like

@TreatyStones @caoimhaoin it looks like a poultry farm (based on the sheds), so thatā€™s probably chicken manure. Thereā€™d be a ton of grain around the place too, so a haven for rats. The dogs are in their fucking element. The brown border terrier is the spit of my own dog.

2 Likes