Rats - A thread about Cats

I would suggest getting an inland Taipan snake. They produce enough venom in one bite to kill 100 men. They would have your rat infestation sorted in no time.

Preferably a pregnant female.

Kill them outside and they’ll only come inside to die

1 Like

I moved into my house 20 years ago next week. The timber shed was in by the following week. It is now overdue for replacement. I have a couple of bait boxes down there for many years and get the occasional nibble. I ma not looking forward to the job of removing the shed and am considering a rebuild.

How are you disposing of the body?

Tfk mousoleum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVpDC5auAGc

The @TheUlteriorMotive of the rat community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCLySA7V2SA

I swear to jaysus that’s the second time that was posted today.

For the love of God, get the professionals in. The nest needs to be found and destroyed, not a straggler here and there, they’re just the daredevils who don’t give a fuck.

Maybe it’s the diabetes eating at his foot

Ffs sake @Julio_Geordio. You’re like one of those fellas rewhacking the button on the pedestrian crossing.

Summer brought surge in rat numbers
DAN GRIFFIN
The long spell of hot weather over the summer led to increased rodent breeding and a city-wide rat infestation, according to Dublin City Council.Building works as well as an increase in the number of fast-food outlets have also contributed to the issue, the council said. “This summer, Dublin, like most major cities in Europe, has suffered a rodent infestation,” council management said. “The long spell of very warm weather apparently has increased their breeding.

“Building works have disturbed nests, and the increase of fast-food outlets and discarded food waste, together with the fact that many of our complexes are located near to canals/rivers, the natural habitat of rodents, are also contributory factors to the rodent increase. The problem is not particular to the southeast area, but is a city-wide issue and whilst we will never eradicate it completely, the city council and the Health Services Executive work hard to alleviate it.”

The council was responding to a question from Independent councillor Mannix Flynn, who asked what was being done about the number of rats in certain flat complexes in the southeast of the city.

Dedicated teams
It said the HSE and the council have both invested heavily in time and resources to treat the problem. “The city council has dedicated teams who work specifically in this area, and are highly-trained and comply with all relevant standards as required by the Department of Agriculture and the Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.”

The council added it was “working closely with the local area offices, residents and caretakers, our housing complexes are treated on a regular basis and we maximise our efforts by unblocking sewer pipes, filling and sealing holes/gaps, removing debris and meeting and discussing with our tenants their responsibilities in helping to prevent infestations.”

Noises in the attic. Hopefully it’s only a mouse, sounds a bit loud for a mouse though. Cunt.

Burn the house down

Bit of a moral dilemma for you if its a meeting of the local isis lodge.

Could be a bird. I had this last year. Laid traps and poison in attic but nothing doing. Put outdoor bait traps outside too to get them at the perimeter.

Just the youngins* leaving the nest.

*Baby rats