Rattled

The Following is Tipptops definition of the 3 stages of being rattled:

1. Slightly Rattled

2. Clearly Rattled

3. Badly Rattled

1. Slightly Rattled

Slightly Rattled is when a poster leaves in little jibe or insult at the end of a post aimed directly at another poster. Like the one below from mbb aimed towards kev

Originally Posted by myboyblue
Sicko.

or this one from Pikeman aimed again at kev

Originally Posted by Pikeman
No one gives a flying fuck what you say or what your agenda is.

On these occasions the posters in question have replied to another post, keeping their cool in the main but unable to resist having a dig at their opponent. They have not veered away from the topic at hand but their last line shows they have been rattled to a small extent. They are just slightly rattled.

2. Clearly rattled

Clearly rattled is when a poster is overcome due to being handed his arse on a particular topic. The poster that is clearly rattled tends to keep on topic but ends up saying something totally ridiculous to try and regain the initiative, which is duly laughed at by all. Examples of clearly rattled would be the below from kev

Originally Posted by caoimhaoin
I have huge time for people doing work in Africa TT, i have huge respect for people like Niall Mellon, Alan Kerins etc. I have been to Chernobyl as well with a friend who ran a charity there. We had kids from there in our home. The charities are run by people (like my friend a nurse) who take time off work to go there, they volunteer, simple as that.

Kev stays on topic but makes some fairly ridiculous claims which show he is quite clearly rattled.

This one from Rocko off the Aiden McGeady thread is another example of clearly rattled

Originally Posted by Rocko

Playing your best for a club you love, that’s the stuff of heroes

3. Badly Rattled

Badly rattled is when a poster loses the head altogether and makes a show of himself by doling out insults. The topic in question is quickly forgotten as the poster falls from grace at an alarming rate and spirals into insults and name calling.

Examples below - artfoley to Mac

Originally Posted by artfoley
roll your eyes all you want, you still have nine mates and are a boring cunt

ncc might not be right about a lot of things but he’s got you nailed down

artfoley to mac again

Originally Posted by artfoley
I’d rather be unoriginal than a creepy dangerous type who goes around the internet stalking lads he met on an internet message board

a regular one hour photo lad you are

However, the most telling sign when you have a fellah Badly Rattled is this old favourite - Chocolate Mice to me

Originally Posted by ChocolateMice
Because your a filthy inbread Tipp jizz stain and the world would generally be a better place with out your kind.

Originally Posted by ChocolateMice
Any chance you’d fuck off and die your self you horrible cunt.

@caoimhaoin

@Mac

You have 9 mates?

Had

3 Likes

Anyone care to suggest how rattled @gilgamboa is?

1 Like

He’s been under pressure for a few weeks now.

It’s hard to watch. It’s building to something.

Anyway, always good to bump TippTopps wonderful summation from the old wiki

Who is @The_Runt , sounds like this place made him lose his marbles.

I believe he had to rebrand as @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

I hope your SNA enjoys her holidays but she can’t return soon enough.

Incorrect, he rebranded as @padjo

He was on the the mullinance army council when they used to rule this forum with an iron fist.

The council has long been decommissioned and the key men rebranded in the name of peace and reconciliation.

But they haven’t gone away you know :eyes:

Ya I’d like to get a list of who rebranded its like a pokemon evolving .

Id say there is plenty of fat pokemon types around here.

How many posts in a row on the same thread without anybody else responding is the threshold?

1 Like

Is it two?

Or three?

Three

Two is dicey ground.

IMO