RAVENOUS (Part 1)

I’ve said it before @smark but your mother is a living saint. Cherish her.

I am all carveried out.
We’re in Bristol and I had a roast beef off the bone today, it was beyond superb, but I don’t think I need to eat for the next two days.
Incidentally, you can’t get a decent cup of tea in England.

1 Like

Aye. A few cunts just can’t understand the ravenous thread

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here??

:heart_eyes:

A mother serving a lad a decent feed and a few fuckers throwing smug comments. Its the ravenous thread ffs

2 Likes

He’s trying to say (and succeeding) that critiquing food is not always the most important thing, but that context sometimes overrides the culinary finesse of a meal.
@smark has posted meals his mother has cooked for him and all I see in those photos is love. I couldn’t care less whether that woman has braised the meat to perfection or used locally sourced, organically grown vegetables (which in fairness she probably has). I just see something a woman glad to see her son has prepared.
Many of us on this forum do not have that privilege anymore with our mothers and indeed fathers departed (my dad was an amazing cook, we remembered him today myself and my brother).
Smark appreciates his mother. That’s enough for most of us and the point my good mate @feck_it was making.

10 Likes

@Smark s mother has racked up more likes on this thread than some lads who have been posting on the forum for years

5 Likes

Ah yes, missed a few posts there.

But, are you suggesting that posts on any thread are beyond critique?? @Smark has been milking mammys unfussy cooking for years, he’ll be expecting a bit of a nip

Mothers feeds are beyond critique, now fall in

And rightly so.

That’s a junior hurling post, Brimmer Esque.

I was being very nice in not pointing out the tweeness of your post a few minutes ago and all.

Alright so, point out the tweeness of this.
Go fuck yourself.

2 Likes

Not twee at all, very unlike the one I mentioned last time

If she loved him she’d have a decent bit of meat and not a few dried up yellow pack sausages. Now maybe the woman can’t afford proper meat of a Tuesday but that should’ve been specified.

What’s her user name? Is it @Mac?

Vegetarian is the only way

1 Like

Your arteries must be like supple elastic bands compared to some lads on here with arteries all clogged up with animal fat and offal like cavemen.

2 Likes

Ateing meat is so disgusting when you think about it.