RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Careful with lava rocks. They can explode. My mate was lucky not to lose his eye.

You can buy wood chips and a little silver tray to put them in. Soak the chips for 24 hours or they will go on fire.

Sausages, yellow peppers, tomatoes, chicken?, olives with melted cheese on top?

The smoke is only a cod unless you’re properly barbecuing a big hunk of meat for a long time, you can’t bate the flavour that the real coals give the beef, can’t be replicated on gas

Jalapeños, ham.

Turkey base pizza - great for lifters

1 Like

It is, Louis Mulcahy. It was a wedding gift.

1 Like

Yeah coal is better but in this climate it’s not always practical to use a real BBQ.

I know two lads (one a good pal) where coals exploded recently. My mate it hit him in corner of eye. Other lad it went into his eye. He won’t lose it but has it wrapped up and drops for 3 months.

I think @Fagan_ODowd said there was some cheap stuff going around.

Eco fuel seem to supply a good product.

Interesting.

Now exiting stage left. Think I put too many jalapeños and chili flakes in

3 Likes

That’s not paying much rent.

1 Like

Any tfk’ers have a big green egg? It is a medium term ambition of mine to get one. Worth the expense?

1 Like

Lovely grub there lads @TreatyStones & @Spidey :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Honest grub

10 Likes

WTF

That’s tremendous, but let down by someone pelting frozen carrots into the middle if it. Why ?

Not frozen mate, they were roasted

Tremendous, like duly awarded.

1 Like

Reciprocated with a like for your comment there mate :+1:

While I’d ate that etc etc and you post some stuff here that I wouldn’t have a hope of rustling up, that has the look of a meal a fella would put together when the wife has left him for the weekend and/or for good

7 Likes

Is that a fish finger??