RAVENOUS (Part 1)

Of late there’s been grant aid to construct a cold room if you already had a stand alone office premises on your site. Clearly @TreatyStones has availed of this incentive and has most likely had a heifer butchered. Most of the formerly derided “Muldoons” will have also availed of this benefit.
The cold room replaced the electronic gates as the semblance of status about a year ago. Keep up…

2 Likes

Forum fav Higgins butchers from Sutton is partnering with Michaels restaurants for some off the chain delivery offerings from Monday

@TheUlteriorMotive @Bandage @Fagan_ODowd

4 Likes

Did Michaels open a fancy deli in or beside Higgins

Something like that or selling their produce on Higgins shelves. The owner Gaz is hard work but his food is top drawer

1 Like

Fella locally here is breeding Wagyu beef. I had two wagyu T bones there over Xmas. 20 quid a pop. Very very nice

5 Likes

Great price. Higgins are mugging off the Dubs for 75 quid a pop and sell out in hours

Spot on, came to €29.50 for 3. Weighed in at slightly over 3lbs.

1 Like

Send me on a PM & I get sorted with some of those pls.

Does he do national delivery?

Does he do delivery?

75 quid for an Irish wagyu T bone steak? That is fucking i saucy

Not sure about delivery. Il find out

Not even t bone I think. Regular sirloin or summat

It’s actually Japanese I think

Hence the price. Its honrael but expensive.

Makes a bit more sense. There is a few farmers rearing Wagyu in Ireland now but obviously there is a serious premium to be had for it

Too much fancy stuff here lately, I didn’t cook it but I will ate it.

12 Likes

It’s probably high A graded stuff and the one you got for 20 is likely C maybe a low B.

1 Like

That’s the highest graded wagyu you can get. Wouldn’t be my cup of tea but costs an absolute fortune to produce.

2 Likes

Wouldnt know. It tasted great about as much as I could tell you! Def wasn’t as much marbling as in the picture above